Chapter 1:Goodbye America

**Flashback**

"Hey, 4-eyes! Don't trip!" Someone called behind me as I reached out for my lunch. I wasn't quiet sure what they meant by that, but I know it wasn't something good. I tried to ignore the comment and ordered a mixed slushy to the lunch lady also known as Petra, the nicest lunch lady in the cafeteria. People behind me kept picking on me and laughing at my clothes. Nothing new really, this happens everyday. Petra came back with my slushy, and a warm touching smile.

I took the slushy in one hand, as my lunch in the other. As I turned around, everything moved in slow motion.

**End Of Flashback**

I felt cold water run through my face, and quickly spreading down my neck to my chest. I quickly opened my eyes and saw my annoying brothers with a bucket bursting out laughing as I was jumping out of bed.

"Ahhhh! Caleb! Max! Why did you do that?" I screamed as I looked at the mirror. My hair was soaking wet and so was the top of my shirt.

The two little devils ran out of my room in their pajamas screaming down the stairs. Caleb and Max were twins and the smallest boys in the house. I had 4 sisters and 4 brothers. Big family you say? You should meet my neighbors family with 12 children. No, we did not get along. Their family always bragged about how their parents went to Harvard and mines went to Yale. Dad was a lawyer and mom was an Algebra 1 teacher for 8th grade.

I walked over to the closet and replaced my now soaked sleeping shirt with a summer tee that was colorful and said "Don't kill My Vive" in it. Also, I looked for some shorts to start the morning. Once I was done, I went to the counter and grabbed my glasses. I don't really know why I always wear these glasses, I mean I need them to look from far, but I Just like to wear them all day long. My long brown hair was pulled my into a ponytail and I looked more like I normal person than ever.

As I walked down the stairs, I could smell the delicious soft pancakes my mother always makes for us. It's almost the end of winter break and I'm already used to smell the sweet pancakes. I made my way to the kitchen, and it was packed like always. The huge kitchen with the long table was full with people walking around getting the syrup, juice, milkshake, and etc. No one seemed to notice I had arrived so I just sat down.

Everyone started to sit down a couple seconds later, and we just started eating. On one side were the boys, and on the other us, the girls. Mom and dad sat each at the end of the table and we were seated from the smallest to oldest on both sides.

Blair was the oldest. She was 18 and this was her last year of high school and then she was off to Chico State University. We always fought because unlike me, she was popular & pretty & smart. Well, I was smart too but not pretty and popular. She attended a normal school just like my brothers and sisters.

After her, it would be my brother Nick. He was 17 years and a junior in high school. Also, the captain of the football team. Most popular guy in school.

I was the third oldest and there really is nothing much to say. Just that I am 16 years old, I am the girl with the highest GPA in school, I always wanted to learn british so I moved with my aunt to England and attend a boarding school so I only visit on breaks and only have to resist my family for a few weeks, I have brown hair, I am a sophomore, and well basically... I'm a nerd. Aka, four-eyes. And well, my name is Analese Rose.

After I was born, my sister Jayleen came to the earth. Me and Jayleen get along pretty good. Well, better than me and Blair, but she would always ask to borrow my clothes and she LOVED to tell me about her day. She was in 8th grade and was 13 years old.

Adelaide and Annese were the twin girls. Aka, the princesses of the house. They were in 7th grade and were always being spoiled.

Martin was..uh... He was the... Peculiar 5th grade child. He was always in his room when he had free time doing weird experiments and all that other science stuff kids like to do. Didn't have much friends, or actually any friends. It was just him, his lunch, and his invisible mates.