Just the way you are- Jack Kline x Plus Size! reader

Request for: lilacprincessofrecovery (Tumblr)

"also idk if you write for Jack Kline but i was wondering if i could also get a request where he finds the reader looking in a mirror and tries to help her feel better about her body? thank you for taking and reading this and even taking it in for consideration!"

---

My name is Y/n Winchester and I'm the younger sister of Sam and Dean Winchester. My father John Winchester met my mother when they were hunting the same monster, and one thing let to another. When I was 2 years old she was killed by a rugaru. John took me to meet my older brothers Dean who was 21 years old and Sam who was 17 years old. My brothers and John were very protective of me. When I was 4 years old Sam and John got in to a heated argument and Sam left. He wanted to take me with but how would a 19 years old take his 4 year old sister to college with him?

When I was 6 or 7 years old my father died making a deal with Azazel and he left Dean in charge of Sam and I. Many things happened like Dean dying and coming back alive, Lucifer being freed and locked away again, Sam coming back Soulless, leviathans, Mary Winchester coming back to life -she doesn't hate me she is just conflicted-, etc, Then Lucifer's son was born. His name is Jack Kline. He is my best friend, Dean hates him, and Sam is conflicted. I had just taken a shower and now I am in my room looking at my naked frame in the mirror.

I let out a sigh and heard a knock on my door. "One minute!" I shout putting on my clothes. A few minutes later I walk over to the door and open it. The first thing I see is Jack smiling at me. "Hey, wanna watch Star Wars?" He asks holding up the movie collection Sam is letting him borrow. "Yeah, sure come on in!" I smile opening the door a little wider. I go to close it but Dean notices this walking down the hallway and put his foot in the door. "Keep it open." Dean says. "Your not my father and besides I'm 19 years old now." I stat going to close the door again which he easily stops. "Your lucky I'm not Dad. You wanna know what dad would do? He'd point the colt to Jack's head and pull the trigger." Dean hisses.

"Fine, I'll leave the door open Now get out!" I hiss slamming the door wide open. "Please." I add a sigh walking away from the door. Dean also lets out a sigh walking away. You know Dean hasn't been the Sam since Castiel died, and Lucifer pulled Mary in to the other world with him. He is grieving and he needs someone to blame which is Jack. "Are you okay?" Jack asks. "Yeah. Let's watch us some Star Wars." I smile.

Sometime during the second movie I stood up and began walking around. This wasn't totally abnormal behavior for me. I walk up to the mirror and sighed placing my hand on my stomach. I don't understand why I couldn't be skinny and pretty. I mean I am pretty but... will Jack like me the same way I feel for him if I was skinny?

I feel someone touch my shoulder and I look up to see Jack looking down at me with furrowed eyebrows. "Are you okay?" He asks me. I smile sadly. "I'm fine." I tell him trying to convince him. More like trying to convince myself. He turns me around hugging me. The way he hugs is a little awkward but he's working on it. "Please tell me." He whispers holding you close. "I'm fat..." I whisper bluntly. He pulls away staring at me eyes scanning my frame. Oh Chuck, what is he going to do? Is he going to judge me or...? What? Why is he so silent? Oh Chuck, Jack please say something! Anything!

Finally after what seemed forever he opened his mouth. "Is that a bad thing?" He questions bluntly. I was taken of guard. "Too some people..." I mumble. "Well, I don't care how you look. You were the one who truly was kind to me and welcomed me in when Sam and Dean didn't." He tells me. I smile at him and he does the same. "Jack, I think I like you." I mumble. "I like you too." He smiles.

"No, I mean I like LIKE you." I tell him.

"I know, so do I. Just the way you are." He smiles giving me a peck on my lips.

— I hope you enjoyed this! Feel free to request again if you did! Might Turn into fanfic longer and more detailed—