Start of something New- Jack x Reader (Destiel, Samwena, and Lucifer x Kristi)

Request by: KarateGirl0001 (from AO3)
Name: Jessica Rogers
Gender/Sex: Straight
Age: 25
Looks: Tall, Brunette(with a blue streak in her hair), Brown/Hazel eyes, and Glasses
Being: Human/(Part-Time)Hunter- (Part-Time) Baker
Character love interest: Jack

Plot: Jack and Jessica have been together for 2 almost 3 years and Jack wants to propose to her, but, one problem.....he doesn't know how to do he ask the 5 main people in his life (Cas, Dean, Sam, Mary, and Rowena) for help. While also Jessica has so big news she wants to tell him....... that is a baby.

Added ships: Destiel and Sam/Rowena

If you could do this, I would be forever in debt to you!!!!!!!!!

-----------

Jessica and Jack have been together for 2 almost 3 years. She helped him through a lot, She is his rock. He was looking at rings and found the perfect one. He bought it and went back to the bunker. "Jack where have you been?" Castiel asks. "Is Jessica here?" Jack asks looking around. "No, why?" Mary asks. He reached inside his pocket. "I got her this ring, and was going to ask her to marry me." Jack says and Rowena got all excited walking over to look at the ring. In fact they were all excited and were congratulating him. "I don't know how to ask her though..." Jack mumbles. "Just ask her, that's what I did with Cas and he said yes." Dean shrugs. "Maybe Jack wants to ask Jessica in a more romantic way. I mean romance and feeling wouldn't hurt." Cas says rolling his eyes. "Baby, did I do something wrong?" Dean asks rubbing Castiel's shoulders and Cas shrugs it off. "Think about it Dean!" Cas huffs.

Rowena grabs Jacks arm. "Take her out to a nice dinner, and explain how much she means to you. Though, you should probably leave out nerdy references." Rowena says and Sam scoffs. "Are you saying I'm nerdy?" Sam asks. "No dear, I'm just saying that your proposal was romantic- just really nerdy." Rowena explains. "You weren't saying that last night." Sam remarks. "Okay, enough!" Mary explains stopping Destiel and Samwena's silly arguing. "You guys are acting like a bunch of old couples. We have to help Jack propose to Jessica." Mary stats hand on her hips annoyed. They quiet down. "Good." She nods then looks at Jack. "Do it anyway you feel most comfortable doing. If you two love each other- and you do then everything will turn out fine in the end." Mary says smiling. This made Jack feel more confident.

While this was happening Jessica was talking to her friend Kristi (Oc of mine) who is dating her boyfriends biological father. "I can't believe I'm pregnant, what do I do?!" Jessica ask freaking out looking at the pregnancy test in front of her. "You just tell him." Kristi says. "What... What if he doesn't want the child?" Jessica sniffles. "Then he is a douche and trust me I have a good douche-dar and Jack doesn't even have one bling." Kristi explains. Jessica raises a brow at her friend. "You're dating Lucifer and he is a douche?" Jessica asks. "Yeah, but he is MY douche." Kristi giggles. "If you were in my position how do you think Lucifer would react to you being pregnant?" Jessica asks. "Oh Chuck no... If I were to get pregnant 99.99% chance I will die. Don't even put that in my mind!" Kristi exclaims. "Sorry, but-"

Kristi put her finger to Jessica's lips. "Shhh... This is Jack we are talking about. He is crazy in love with you as you are with him." Kristi says smirking. Jessica smiles and let took a deep breathe. "You're right, everything will be fine." Jessica says smiling putting her hand on her stomach. "I'm going to go, see you later." Jessica says leaving. After she walked out of the room Lucifer comes out from under Kristi's bed naked. "Next your friend comes over and we're busy. You reschedule! Also, I'm going to be a pawpaw! Also, one day woman you'll bare me children." Lucifer says happily and the last part teasingly. "Perhaps one day, my good sir. Perhaps One day." Kristi smiles.

Jessica and Jack were on a walk around town. Jessica noticed Jack was nervous and vice versa. "Are you okay, you seem nervous." They say at the same time and let out a small chuckle. "You go first." Jessica says. "Are you sure?" Jack asks. "Yeah, I'm sure." Jessica chuckles. "Well, we've been together going on three years now sow there is something I must ask you." Jacks says fiddling with something in his pocket then went down on one knee. "Jessica Rogers, will you do me the honors of becoming my wife?" Jack asks and Jessica looked down at him smiling widely tears in her eyes. "Are you okay? You're crying?" Jack asks. "Yes! Yes! A million times and more Yes!" Jessica cries jumping in to Jack's arms. He smiles widely and they kiss. "Now, you." Jack smiles kissing Jessica's lips. "I'm pregnant." she whispers kissing Jack. "That- that's great!" He says happily kissing her again.

They decided to wait a year to have their wedding. After 9 months Jessica gave birth to twins Kelly and Kevin. 3 months after the twins were born they had their wedding and it was beautiful. Life was perfect. Not perfect exactly since their is monsters still out there but at least they had each other. Jessica threw the flowers behind her and Kristi caught them. Funny thing was that she was talking to Rowena not paying attention. Lucifer look over at Kristi wiggling his eyebrows. Kristi punches his shoulder. Later that night Lucifer announces that Kristi is pregnant and apparently she didn't even know because she responds.

"Son of a bitch!"

(I hope you liked this! Also for anyone wanting to request a one shot just let me know. I prefer to write female reader stories but will do Oc's and male readers.)