/2/-Father's Home

SO-SO-SO-SO-SO-SO-SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I'M PRETTY BUSY THO. WEELL HERE IS AN UPDATE SO ENJOY READING!! <3<3<3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last time on The Moon's Daughter...........

"Ino, your mother, she was rushed to the hospital because of an heart attack"

Shet! Holy shet!

continuation.........

"WHAT?? !!! Okay .... alright I'm coming !!", once I put down the cellphone, I ran down. While on the run I met Madame Esmeralda. "Oh hijo, what happened? Why are you in such a hurry?", He asked me. Madame Esmeralda was kind, sometimes strict but a kind and understanding person.

"Madame I'm really sorry but, I need to go. Mom had a heart attack and is in the hospital. I'm really sorry madame."

"It's okay Ino. Go now. Your mother needs you."

When I said thank you I ran down. I called aunt Gi. "Hello aunt Gi, what hospital is mother in?"

"We're at Rosewood Medical Hospital. Hurry up !!"

"Alright, I'm coming now. Please stay with mother.", I said and put down the phone. I flag down a taxi. "Rosewood Medical Hospital. Please hurry. ", I told the driver. He hurried away and after 45 minutes I arrived at the hospital. I went straight to the ER, where the patients in the hospitals were likely to be. I immediately saw my aunt with her husband. Uncle Dado immediately saw me and met me.

"Aunt Gi?! What happened ?! Why was mom attacked ?!", I asked tears welling up in my eyes.

"This morning an hour after you've gone to work, she had a heart attack. I was just surprised when Dado came to your house, they told us she had a heart attack.", aunt Gi said, her tears threatening to fall down I sat up in the chair and prayed that my mother would come back to life.

A few minutes later the doctor came out. I couldn't face him, I can't possibly bear what he has to say. I let aunt Gi do the talk and went to the hospital prayer room. There I prayed to whoever God is listening. I prayed that mama gets better, to not take her away from me. after that I went out and faced aunt Gi. "Aunt Gi, how's mama? What did the doctor say? Is she okay?", I asked her. "She's okay for now. She's on the ICU, and in a coma.", she said. "Ino you get home. Get some rest. Well take the caring today.", she said again.

"Aunt Gi...You don't have to do tha-"

"Ino, its okay. You still have work to do. Now go home."

"But.....", I tried to protest but to no avail.

"INOCENCIO VALLENZA! YOU WILL LISTEN TO YOUR AUNTIE AND GO HOME RIGHT NOW! Rest and go to work early tomorrow."

"Okay, just....you know, don't stress yourselves out. Bye, auntie, uncle. I'll take the next day to watch her."

"We know Ino, now go home."

With that I got home. It was lonely without mom. Sure, because I and mom are the only people in this household, so it really gets lonely without her. I was about to go to bed when my phone dinged. It was from him, my "father".

(P=Father:I=Ino)

P: "I heard what happened. Is your mother okay?"

I: "Now you care? AFTER leaving MY mother?"