Once Upon A Dream

Requested by @Evain_Blackheart

A/N : I thought this was a cute request and it took me a while to figure out to write it. I hope you enjoy reading it. And I made it a slight Beorn x Reader. No smut or confession scene, just the reader admiring his body for a little bit. I usually watch the scene of whatever setting I place the story unless I'm making up a random spot so when I watched the part where the company meets Beorn for the first time, in the extended part, and saw Beorn fully, I was not okay but in a good way ;) Anyway, on with the story!

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING DISNEY RELATED. THIS IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY!

And really quick! For those who are curious as to where I get my gifs or how I make them. I use a website called : https://giphy.com and I usually search for gifs I want to use or I look a video that has what I'm looking for and create one myself. This site also has an app you can download for free on google play, I don't know if it's on the itunes app store but you can look if you want. I'm not sponsored in any way to this website or app, just letting others know in case they too want to use want to use gifs for their stories or just want gifs in general. I also don't know who the original makers of some of the gifs I use are, so I'm just going to put ^^^NOT MY GIF^^^ underneath the ones I didn't make.

I was sitting on a rock next to Gandalf where he, Thorin, and the rest of the company were standing around waiting for Bilbo to return as he went to see how far behind the orcs were

I was sitting on a rock next to Gandalf where he, Thorin, and the rest of the company were standing around waiting for Bilbo to return as he went to see how far behind the orcs were. After we heard a howl in the distance, I was immediately on my feet. Everyone walked up to the pathway Bilbo used for a better view of the orcs tracking us. Bilbo was running down the small rocky path, "How close is the pack?" Thorin was the first to ask. "Too close. A couple leagues away, no more." Bilbo replied, catching his breath. "But that's not the worst of it." he finished. "Have the Wargs picked up our scent?" Dwalin asked him next. "Not yet. But they will do. We have another problem." Bilbo said looking between Thorin and Dwalin. "Did they see you?" Gandalf asked, the hobbit turned to look to the wizard, "No, that's not it." Bilbo looked to all of us when he spoke, Gandalf seemed pleased, "What did I tell you? Quiet as a mouse. Excellent burglar material." he praised Bilbo. I shook my head while everyone else nodded in approval. I knew what was coming next but I don't think I could've ever prepared myself --mentally anyway-- for what we were about to do. "Will you listen? Will you just...listen?" Bilbo raised his voice a bit to gain everyone's attention. I wrap my arms around myself to calm myself for what is about to come. "I'm trying to tell you there is something else out there." The company shared unsure looks among each other before Gandalf spoke, "What form did it take? Like a bear?" Bilbo turned his to face the wizard again, surprised for a moment, "Ye...yes but bigger. Much bigger."

I turned away, sighing as I took a few steps away from them while the rest of them began to debate of what to do, "You knew of this beast?" I heard Bofur ask Gandalf. I stared off into the distance waiting for the final line before the next cut scene, 'I wish I could just skip to the next scene instead actually living out what happens in between.' I thought to myself bitterly. "Did you know of this beast as well?" That caught me off guard. I looked over my shoulder and saw all eyes on me. Gandalf looked curious as well. I rolled my eyes as I sighed, shaking my head. Turning my body to fully face the company, "You mean Beorn?" I gestured into the direction of where Bilbo came from. "Of course I knew about him." I looked to Gandalf to see if he would take it from here but he stayed silent, "There is a house. It's not far from here." I said. "Whose house?" Bilbo asked. I pointed in the direction of Beorn as my response. A loud rawr echoed to which the company all looked in the direction of where the noise came from. "He will help us." Everyone looked back to me. "He won't like it, but he'll help us." I told them. Their eyes looked doubtful like they didn't believe my words. "What choice do we have?" Thorin asked Gandalf. "None." he replied.