Chapter 11: Little Lucy, A Panicking Anaconda Moment

Has not been Edited....

...

Rebecca's Pov:

"REBECCA!!", Lucy shouted with joy as she held onto her pink backpack straps.

She quickly runs towards me with her two ponytails bouncing up & down. A wide smile was spread across her face. She also wrapped her little tiny arms around my leg. She is such a cutie pie.

"Thank you for dropping Lucy home", I thanked a lady in her early 30s with shoulder length blonde hair; who I'm assuming is Emily's mom.

"Your welcome. May I ask you a question?" Emily's mom asked.

Well you know, she just asked me a question. But any who...

"Of course you can", I replied sweetly.

"Ummm who are you exactly", she asked with curiosity.

"Oh I'm Saxon's mate", I answered. However, as soon as I said that, Lucy gasped. She was about to say something, but automatically stopped herself.

"Oh okay. Well it was nice seeing you", she said with a smile.

"Same here", I told her returning the gesture.

"Well Goodbye", she waved.

"Goodbye", I said. Unfortunately, as soon as Emily's mom closed the door, Lucy spoke.

"I knew it! I knew that you and my brother are mates!!", Lucy yelled at the top of her lungs as she pulled away from me.

I immediately covered my ears from her loud ears. By now, I think that Emily's mom heard her. OH WELL!!! Actually! Matter of fact, I think that the whole world had heard her!! DAMN!!! She has a really loud yell for a 5 year old.

"Yes Lucy, you are right.", I replied as I removed my hands from my aching ears.

"Uhuh Uhuh I knew it! I knew it! I knew it all along! You losers wouldn't listen! I was right and YOU WAS WRONG!!!", Lucy chanted. She suddenly dropped her bag on the floor and stood on the sofa.

"My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't! My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun!", Lucy sang while twerking!!

I opened my mouth in shock with my eyes open wide. I never in my life saw a 5 year old twerk sooo good! But how! When I was 5 years old, I couldn't twerk for nothing. I feel so surprised and startled at this point of time.

"Rebecca", Lucy said as she jumped off the couch.

"I think that you need to close your mouth right now, because you should only open your mouth when your going to suck Saxon's peepee", Lucy giggled which was loud and high pitched. Her cheeks started to heat up.

I quickly shut my mouth in a blink of an eye. Also How in the world would a little 5 years old girl know about first of all twerking, anaconda, and giving 'head'!!! What is this young generation turning into!?!?!!

"Lucy", I called her over as sat on the sofa.

"Yes" she answered; dragging the word. She sat down on my lap as I started to speak to her.

"How did you know about the all these things?", I asked her with curiosity.

"Ummm", Lucy said; thinking about what to say as she tapped her cheek with her index finger.

"Okay, if I tell you. You can't tell anybody else ok", Lucy told me.

"Okay", I replied.

"Pinky Swear", she said holding out her tiny pinky.