Chapter 8: Spending Time With My Mate

(Has not been edited)

Rebecca's Pov:

["Oh My F**king Gosh!!! What The Hell?!!?", I shouted in shock as I saw the huge mark that Saxon gives me that takes up half of my neck.]

Yep that HUGE!! After Saxon marked me, we both got out of the water. Then, he run off somewhere (I don't know exactly where) and he brought back two neatly folded towels. We dried off each other and dressed back into our clothing by ourselves.

We carried our schoolbags and got into the car. I quickly looked at the mirror (in the car) and then BAM!!! I said exactly what you see in the brackets.

This mark is HUGE, BIG, ENORMOUS, etc... I expected it to be smaller than that, but WOW. O.O And the worst part is that, it can never come off. It will remain their forever. Unless, I have plastic surgery of course.

Well that's what I get for having guys' names on my body.

"You don't like it. Don't You', Saxon said feeling a little hurt.

"Its not like I don't like it. It's just HUGE", I said being honest with him.

"Oh. Sorry about that. I kind of lost it when I saw that tattoo", he explained.

"By the way, why did you get that tattoo in the first place?", he added with curiosity.

"Well I just wanted to remember all the guys I've dated. That's all! I promise!", I responded.

"So, are you going to put my name on your body?", he asked as he raised one eyebrow.

"Nahhh with this mark that you give me I grantie everybody will know that I belongs to you", I stated.

"So where do you want to go next", Saxon asked.

Before I could even respond, my cell phone started to ring. (Ringtone: Do you wanna build a snowman? Come and lets go and play...) I took my phone out of my schoolbag and looked at the screen.

Uh Mehn!! My father is calling me. OH MY GOSH!! This isn't going to be good.

"Who is it?", Saxon asked me.

"My father", I simply replied.

"Well answer it", he insisted.

"No You answer it", I said as I toss him my phone. He caught it. Then, toss it back to me.

"No You answer it", he said and toss it back to me.

"Nope", I said and toss it back to him.

"Its not my father. Its yours. So you answer it', he said as he tossed it back.

I catched my cell phone and sighed.

"Ok Ok I'll answer it", I said.

I took deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello, Who is this?", I said in a british accent. Ps: I'm not British. I'm just changing my voice.

Saxon started to erupt with laughter. I quickly put my index finger on my lips. To make him get the point, to be quiet.

"Rebecca you know exactly this is", my father said sternly.

Well that didn't work!!!

"I'm sorry sir. I think you dialed the wrong number.", I lied.

"REBECCA!!!", my father yelled.

"Come down sir. RELAX! It's not good to yell into the phone.", I said very professionally.

"Rebecca Angelique Steam you better stop messing with me and cut this crap out!", my father said with anger.

"Excuse sir. I have to hang up the phone at this very moment. My father said that its not good to talk to strangers", I stated with a smile.