Ch. 3

Lucien Off to the Side!!

------------------

[Alexis' POV:]

Since Sadé and Sasha both decided to ditch me for the night and go off,I just continued to dance by myself. Ya know, looking like a fool and all. But something made me stop. I felt like I was being watched. As I scanned the room,I came eye to eye with a man with dark, curly hair.

He was standing at the bar, undressing me with his gorgeous eyes.

Damn, he looks so fine.

He gave me a wide smirk, and then winked at me.

Holy shit! Holy shit! Alright Alex, just take a deep breath, and walk over to him. I mean like, it's just talking, right? Yeah. Just talking. Oh who am I kidding. I know I'm not just gonna walk over there and "talk" to him. Your girl's gonna get laid tonight!

Shaking away those thoughts,I gave him a wide smile, and I slowly started to make my way over to him.

"Ciao, bella" he smiled, taking my hand in his and bringing it up to his lips.

His lips felt so soft, I wonder how they'd feel on my-shutup, and focus, Alexis! Just work on getting him interested...for now.

"Hey" I blushed. Wow Alexis, what happened to keepin' it cool?!

He let out a soft chuckle, and that caused me to blush even more.

"Sorry"

"No no, it's cute. What's your name?" He asked.

"Alexis, What's yours?"

"Lucien. You're beautiful," he stated as he brought his hand up to my cheek. I could barely control myself. I was very turned on.

I also had no idea how to respond to his compliment, so I just looked down, at my hand that was now joined with his.

"Thank you," I blushed, once again. 

I don't get it. Why am I all of a sudden so shy? I mean, I can be very shy at times, but right now, I'm struggling to get any words out. 

Honestly, I just need to suck it up, and get it together.

"Bartender!" He shouted over the loud music.

"Ciao!" The bartender greeted me.

He was cute too! And I think he noticed me checking him out too, due to the quick wink he shot at me.

" Una pina colada" (One pina colada).

" Sì, e per la ragazza?" (Yes, and for the girl?)

They were done speaking in Italian, and were now both staring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Would you like something to drink?" Lucien asked.

"Um, no . I'm good, Thank you," I smiled.

" Fate che due pina colada per favore" (Make that two pina coladas please) . Lucien said, cutting me off. How rude.

"Lu-"

"No cara. I don't take no for an answer " he said, cutting me off again.

"Oh yeah? "

"yeah" he answered.

"If there's a problem, then you'd have to take that up with me" He smirked as the barista set our drinks down in front of us.

I smiled at that. He sure has a way with words.

We both laughed. Then there was a moment of silence, so I had to break it

"Come on,let's dance, " I said,pulling him by the hand.