Chapter 1: catch me up

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

Adel's POV

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

I walk into the bathroom on the second floor, UGGG! there it is again! how many times do I have to tell then I won't take it! I pick up box and throw it in the trash I'm not going to believe that I'm...... No! I'm not! and there's no need for a test to prove that I'm

../..//././././...///.../././.././././/..//

Hold on! a minute I guess I should catch you guys up on something's, shortly after the incident with Juliet, the boys took me to a fancy dinner then we went star gazing in an open field. I fell asleep on the way home, the next morning when I woke up I was in Harry's bed, but there was no Harry. I get up and change my cloths and head back into Harry's room room. Harry is sitting on his bed staring at me.....

"Good morning beautiful!" he says walking over to me and kissing my cheek, I give a light smile an a small hug.

"Good morning Harry." I say softly "Harry" I question.

"Yes Angle?" He asks

"Why were you not here when I woke up?" he smiles at me and I start feeling nervous.

"That's a surprise." he says pulling a blind fold for his back pocket "and for this surprise you can't look!" he says walking up behind me, and putting it on

"Why?" I ask and I feel Harry's hands grab my wast and start guiding me, once we got down the stairs he stops then I don't feel him any more. "Harry?" I ask

"Yes baby?" he responds

"Can I take this blind fold off" I ask and I hear him chuckle.

"Yes darling you can take it off" I pull it off my eyes, and my hand flys over my mouth. the whole living room was draped in white silk and there was light Tiffany blue tulle splashed over the room. all five of the boys are standing in front of me wearing tux.

"Wa... what's this all for?" I ask and they all grin walking over to me, Louis grabs my hands.

"Adel we have a much more pressing question" he says and I look at him weird.

"What do you mean? Guys what's going on?" Harry rubs my arm.

"Adel, I know we've said this a lot! But we love you" Harry says and nod "yeah you've said that once or twice." I say laughing a little.

"Adel remember when I told you I would someday find away to show you how much I love you, well we found that way" Louis says, then they all drop on one knee.

<<LOUIS'S POV>>

"Adel Marie Landcaster, we promise to love you,"

<<ZAYN'S POV>>

"To cherish you."

<<HARRY'S POV>>

"To protect you"

<<NIALL'S POV>>

"To provide for you."

<<LIAM'S POV>>