Chapter 2.

Janoskians Chapter 2

Janoskians fanfic

Pelins P.O.V

I Kept running as fast as I can with thoughts rushing through my head. Was he ok? Was he alone? Negative thoughts came to the right side of the brain. I’ve reached the house wondering around holding my phone curious. I then ran to the right side of his double story house and jumped on the tree and climbed into through the window. It was hard to open but with all the guts and worry it was quite easy. “ LUKE , WHERE ARE YOU” I ran out of his room into the kitchen and still coulden’t find him. I Heard groaning and moaning coming from the bathroom. I ran as quick as I can to see Luke vomiting everything he’s eaten for the past month. “ Babe , are you ok , take a deep breath” He couldn’t breath.  He looks back up to me with a coloured mouth “ Green , the colour was green. He started laughing so hard while I sat there confused. “ You called me here for a prank to see you do the milk challenge. I almost got furious about to break the wall.

Lukes P.O.V

It was a lonely Friday after school and me and james and Daniel have been doing the epic homemade milk challenge and recording , And the most person I wanted in my bedroom right now was Pelin. Pelin Never liked coming to my house , I don’t know why though. So I decided to get her to come either way. “ Pelin , Im sick and I can’t breath please come. I turned my head around and then back again and she was there. That’s what I loved about her. She was always there for me. I couldn’t help but giggle and Look at her. That’s when she noticed the blue on my mouth from the milk. Her face began to go red and fierce. I then wiped away my smile and put the milk carton down. I washed my face and blue off my mouth. “ Why did you call me here?” I put my smile to the side and answered innocently . “ I couldn’t stand a second without you”. She began to force a smile on her face and she wrapped her arms around my neck. “ I love you pelin , you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me” She smiled with a normal smile and went on her tippytoes. I Kissed her tight and firm until we were deep in a moment, I then Bit her lip while her upper lip was on top of my mouth. This was the best part of our relationship. Pelin’s pocket began to viberate so she let go of my warm neck into her pocket. She took her phone out and answered very politly in a solid tune. “ Hey amina, Yeah ill be right there , give me 5 minutes!” I looked over to my shoulder finding James and Daniel laughing at our kiss. I struck my rude finger at them and began to crack up.

Amina P.O.V

Pelin ran to my house , how do I know? She was pffing  her lungs out. “ Pelin , Beau just sent me the weirdest message ever? Pelin looked at me confused . “ Beau , Beau brook?” I Nodded in concern. She looked at my phone curiously wanting to see the message. “ What did he send you? I bit my lip and opend my phone and typed in my password. Pelin snatched the phone of me and began reading with her mouth open. “ Wait , so , Beau’s only daying Abby for merve to get jealous? I nodded slowly. “ Wait don’t forget to read that part” She read the bit that said Jai wanted to ask me out on a date with just the 2 of us. Pelin looked shocked and unable to control her emotions. “ We have to tell abby about this, we don’t want her to get hurt”. I gripped my mouth ahold together unable to control my feelings about jai. I mean what if he wanted a relationship with me?. I seemed to be day dreaming because the next thing that happens is Pelin waving at me to wake me up. I heard a constant screaming outside , It was abby and Beau. All I hear is swear words coming out of one of those couples mouth. I ran outside to the window to have a look at whats going on. They were fighting , fighting badly. Pelin ran down the stairs and oout the door to calm them both down.

Abby: “ Why, so you can fucking impress a girl that has an attitude”

Beau: Babe , just calm down”

Pelin ran through the middle of them both and screamed. “ ENOUGH” My hand were over my palm almost about to get teary. I ran down stair all the way out to Abby. “ Abby its going to be ok just stop screaming. Abby put her head on my shoulder cover her face , she then put her arms around me and started to let out a puddle down my shirt. Pelin  started screaming at Beau and All he said was sorry. Pelin kicked him in the leg while I tried to calm her down. Things weren’t going the way it was planned…….