Better In Time.

• Dedicated to Danna Younes

Who is this girl?

Amina’s p.o.v

I was walking on the way to home and all  I can feel is harsh wind hitting my face and making my hair flow the other side, I couldn’t  feel my toes they were num. I felt weak unable to move. Just till I woke up tripping over a rock.  I fell to the ground with my eyes open starring at the sky. All I hear is footsteps walking towards me loud and clear. I wanted to get up before anyone steps over me. Footsteps got louder and louder until it stopped right at the edge of my foot. “ Can I Help you?” I had my arm over my eyes and quickly took its off to have a look who was bothering my sleep on the concrete in the middle of the street. I sat up straight to have a clear look. “ Im Jai Brooks , May I ask why your lying in the middle of the street?” He held his hand out to me to Help me up. “ Um im Amina .” He grinned on to one side. “ That’s a Beautiful name. I smiled and looked to my feet and back up. “ Well I better get going now , I have a lot of study “. Those were the last words that came to my mind. As I turn around to walk I felt this headache struck through my head. I turn  around to see “ Jai” Following me on the way home. “ Um jai , where do you live?” He smiled at me harder then ever and answered straight away answered! “ Fawkner J” I looked at him confused.  “ Isn’t that on the other side” He put one eyebrow up and one down. He then pretended to realize and froze. “ Oh yeah umm im gonna go that way ahah ha ha.” His cheeks were burning red. He then ran the opposite side with his bag jumping up and down. I looked down and found one of his key rings around his bag fell on the ground while he was running. I quickly picked it up and had a 20 minute stair. It said “ One day ill find you” It was the shape of a flower , I quickly shrugged my shoulders and put it in my pockets and walked of back to home.

Jai’s P.O.V

She has to be the most Beautiful’st girl I’ve seen my whole entire life. I wanted a piece of her mind . I wanted to do this simply but effectively  My best Friend abby Knows everything about everyone and how to get to them. But not this girl. She had everything a boy would need and she seemed not to realize at all at how beautiful she was. I got to carried away with her that I almost followed her home. Untill she caught me. As I run back the other way I bump into Abby my best friend. “ Abby! I need you to do me a favour” Abby had a friend next to her that was fangirling over me. Oh! Did I forget to mention I was a janoskian. She started crazing for me and I tried pushing her because I was desperate for this girl. “ Jai , what do you want now”? I was nervous to ask but I pushed her to the side and asked if she knew anything about amina. Amina? Yeah shes my best friend”. I smiled harder then ever knowing there might be a chance I can speak to her again. “ Do you think maybe you can get her to talk to me? Abby rolled her eyes and nodded slightly. Beau came running in from behind me. Jumping into Abby hugging her as tight as ever. Did I also mention they have been dating over a moth now?Beau Piggy backed abby, Abby fell a little bit over him so he caught her and placed his lips firmly onto hers. He began to bite her lips. “ Ahh guys , the last thing I want to see is you kissing , far out.” Abby smiled throughout the kiss and turned her eyes to me. Her eyes were scared and wide . It then accured to me someone was behind me …. Merve , the prettiest girl in school who could get anyone infact everyone. She was with her best friend pelin who was dating my brother Luke.

Pelin P.O.V

While Beau and Abby were making love I could tell Jai was thinking over and over about something. Usually he never thinks. I went to abby to give her the homework that was supposed to be due tomorrow for Miss turner. I pulled mervins arm towards me so we can walk away from them losers. I felt my phone viberate down underneath my pants pocket. I picked it up to answer . It was Amina. She started talking about this boy she saw after school. Once she mentioned “Jai brooks” I turned around and looked at him with one eyebrow up. “ Amina , this boy is standing right next to me would you like to speak to him?” Obviously she chickened out and shut the phone on my face. Then my phone viberated quickly again. I picked up without looking at who it was. “ Pelin , get here now……