Eleven.

Bianca-

Tomorrow we leave for D.R so Ashley and I are packing together.

"This my songggg." I said running over to turn up this music.

"Let me make a video I look good as fuck and these braids fireeee." I said setting my phone up in Ashley's living room.

(I know it's Ambers song we just going to act like it's not and it's just some music B knows.")

I made my video and posted it on IG.

"When do you think your stomach going to be visible to everybody else?" Ash asked.

"I give it another month or so honestly. I was small last time too." I told her.

"You'll probably be one of those girls that blow up towards the very end out of no where." She laughed.

"Yeah that's what I'm thinking. I mean I notice my little pudge and so does Dave sometimes." I shrugged.

"Yeah sometimes it's noticeable to me and then other times not really." She nodded.

"Yeah I'm so excited Ella had melody she's the cutesttttt thing everrr." I said happily.

"I knowwww I'm happy they went to go visit E family too I know she was needing that." Ash said.

Ella's brother lives on Jersey so they really don't see each other that much. But her whole family got together so they can meet melody and Artist and Ella are going to be there while we gone.

"I need to go to Walmart or something." She added looking around.

"Shit me too you want to go right now?" I asked her.

It was only 5:30 but it was starting to get dark fast.

"Yeah let me go get my pants back on." She told me going upstairs. We had took pictures earlier for no reason really so we looked real cute.

About 30 minutes later we were at Walmart in the parking lot lit to Thotiana in the car.

Ashley opened the door lit so I started recording her.

"Why are we lit like this today." She laughed.

"Cause we enjoying life bitch." I smiled.

"Feels good too." She said calming down.

"Yeah it does. You ready?" I asked.

She nodded and grabbed just her wallet and phone.

"Let me see if D need anything while I'm here knowing him he forgot some shit so I might as well." I said and she nodded grabbing a cart.

I texted him knowing he was probably playing the game cause the 3 dots stayed on the screen.

"Deadass him and Eli going to get there talking about everything they forgot." She said rolling her eyes.

"You and Eli been talking?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"He made a Twitter just to be able to talk to me." She smirked.