🎬 A Weekend with Fanfictionist 🎬

😊😊😊

I had much fun reading the answers and reading the book from Fanfictionist2004. I'm not a fandom, but this book was really interesting and original. I would recommend you guys to read it.

Why are you people so sirius? Let's be happy!

First, let's take a selfie (#goingbacktoHogwartstodestroyVoldemort)

Now let's begin with our interview.

😊😊😊

avadA Kedavra!
(Oooops Hermione says I said it wrong, let's try again)

Avada Kedavra!
(yeeeeees I did it)

****

🌞How did you discover Wattpad?

F: I was actually looking for an app that had pdf for some of the books I was reading, I saw Wattpad and I downloaded it, at first glance I didn't like it so I deleted it and forgot about it, later I wanted to start writing and so I got back into it.

🌞The meaning behind your username is obvious. What fandoms have you been a part of? How did you get into fandom?

F: My main one is really obvious, it's Harry Potter, I got into it because of my uncle he gave me his old books to read and I wasn't really a Potterhead till 8th grade, I'm also a fan of all Disney shows/movies, Percy Jackson definitely though I'm still reading it. Others include the maze runner, hunger games, all those popular books, I get into a fandom because I just read something and fall in love with it.

🌞Is fandom what inspired you to start writing in general or are there some other factors?

F: One of the factors was definitely fandom. When I started reading fanfics on Wattpad I didn't find one that I truly loved and had all the plot points I love so I just decided to write my own. Some of my first readers might remember my first book "Sky High" (it's deleted now). It was an original book that I got inspired to write because of my English teacher, back then however my writing was really cringy so I deleted it and decided to start afresh.

🌞 What do you think is the biggest misconception people have of fandoms?

F: One of the biggest misconception people have is definitely watching the movies of the books, they then decide that the book isn't good enough, another one is not keeping an open mind to different opinions like ships, I honestly love most ships and I respect them all but people judge the fandom based on some of the ships.

🌞You won our Mini-Contest. How do you feel?

F: I honestly feel surprised, I was sure that there would be more unique people than me but I guess that my question struck out to you

🌞 Was it hard to think of your unique question?

F: I am honestly really weird so coming up with weird questions is really easy for me

🌞 What is your book called? What genre is it? What is it about (in 2-3lines)?

F: My book is called Welcome Back.