❝ ...date? ❞

halla sprinted to solla's front door and excitedly knocked. 

"what? what is it, halla?" solla swiftly answered as she opened the door.

"i have a plan! and it's a good one this time, i swear!" the pigtailed girl rushed inside solla's house and paced around the room. "you should've seen maggi and (y/n) making goo-goo eyes at each other earlier! they're in looooove."

"so what are we actually going to do?" solla asked.

halla continued to pace for a few seconds more, then she jolted upright and snapped her fingers, facing solla.

"a date. tomorrow night at 6."

"i don't know about that..." solla skeptically began to say. but the more she thought about the idea, the more it appealed to her. "wait...how about we give them both letters from 'secret admirers', then lead them to have a romantic dinner? i saw it in a movie once!"

"that's perfect," halla replied, giving solla a big hug. "wait 'till the others hear about this!"

~

the next morning, solla, halla and the others (of course, excluding you and maggi) gathered by the garden and the two girls shared their idea.

"are you sure it'll work?" goggi asked. 

"yeah, i mean, that was from a movie. we can't be completely sure if it'll work in real life," nenni added to goggi's thought.

"aw, come on, you wimps," halla said. "as long as we don't reveal who they're going to meet on the date, it's sure to work."

"well, you don't have to be mean about it, halla." siggi pouted. 

"did someone say 'date'?" stina called as she ran out of her house, her big fluffy robe wrapped around her.

 "no, stina-" 

"who's dating? give me the details!" she urged the others, nosy.

solla turned and whispered to halla. "she might be a busybody, but she might have good advice for how to set them up. remember when she and glanni basically got all lovey-dovey right in front of everybody?" she scrunched up her nose.

"yuck! don't remind me." halla stuck out her tongue at her, then turned to stina.

"uh...nobody's dating," the trickster turned to the group and smirked. "...yet."

after telling her about their plan, stina excitedly gasped.

"ooh! you should go for a picnic under the evening sun. in fact, my first love, gunnar-"

"then it's settled," halla interrupted, avoiding a mushy story.

"picnic under the evening sun at 6:00 tomorrow!" solla announced. "come on to my house, halla, we've got some letters to write."

~

the next morning, you and maggi woke up to letters taped to both of your front doors.

dear (y/n)/maggi,

meet me at the striped blanket in the center of latibaer meadow.

today at 6:00 p.m., on the dot.

love, your secret admirer.

the letter was typed, so there wasn't any way maggi could tell who it was written by. he shrugged, and brought the letter inside, hoping of a possibility where you wrote it.

~

(a/n)

4th chapter done! yaaaaay

so i kind of made a plan where i post at least one chapter a week. 

also dont worry yall i'm planning to get the next chapter done by the end of this week, even, so you can get the actual lovey content lol (maybe though, it'll depend on how busy i am.)

see u there !

+~* caramel