Episode 7 - Wendy

Wendy is a girl. Wendy is a girl name. WenDY'S is a fast food restaurant. Wendy didn't like her name much, mostly because of the fast food restaurant.

Wendy wishes that her name was something else, like Penelope or like, Fawn or maybe just plain May. June, Dawn, Hailey, Bailey, Luna, Mary, Lily, Jennifer, Jessica, Emily, Emma, Linda, Olivia, Ava, Sophia, Isabella, Mia, Charlotte...Wendy can go on and on with a list naming any girl name EXCEPT Wendy.

Abigail, Harper, Amelia, Evelyn, Elizabeth, ZOFIA, Madison, Avery, Ella, Scarlett, Grace, Chloe, Aria, Riley, Audrey, Zoey, Lillian, Addison, Layla, Natalie, Camilla, Camille, Hannah, Zoe, Nora...the list went on and on.

Every name that came to her head would be added to the list of girl names EXCEPT for Wendy. The list WITHOUT Wendy's name goes on and on forever. Sometimes, Wendy gets annoyed when she adds her own name to the list of girl names and she throws a tantrum.

Yet, sometimes she's glad to have her name, because, without it, she doesn't have a name that people can call her by, she doesn't have a name that she can't learn herself, she doesn't have a name that OTHER people CAN'T learn.

THE DIFFICULTY OF HERSELF TRYING TO GET RID OF HER NAME, MAKES HER THINK OF WHAT HAPPENS AFTER SHE DOESN'T HAVE A NAME.

END OF EPISODE 7