Forced marriage

Chapter 1: Forced marriage

When your heart is broken, it can feel like end of the world. No amount of pain have ever so agonized. It is like a giant hole was pumped into your chest, with no hope of repair. Our bodies literally repel because there is no greater pain than heartbreak.

It has been 6 month since that rude and arrogant Arnav left her. But his memories still lingered her. No matter how hard she try but his sensation continue to torment her like an intoxicated fire. Molten lava is bubbling inside her when she imagined what he dared. Her fist clenched in a tight grip. A ferocious amount of pain began to singe her. The mess she was in, all because of him.

She was bound to be in this forced marriage which is going to happen within some hour. Her heartless father caged her under the four walls of mansion from past 5 days. He threaten her if again she made any stupid attempt to runaway, he would starve her mother or in extreme case hang her till death. She don't care about herself all she is worried for her mother. Her mother is her everything. Without whom, her life is worthless. Her only lifeline and support system. Infact all the time her mother boast her moral and helped her to run away from this hell.

A faint noise caught her ears alerting her back to present. She carried her deadly gaze to the man she just entered to her room.

Ranvijay: ''Hey sexy..getting ready for me..'' She got up from bed and turn to him hastily.

Khushi: Shut up and get lost.

Ranvijay: Hayee yeh gussa..You look smoking hot in this avtar and I feel like..

Khushi: ''Keep your tongue and hands under control, Ranvijay Thakur. I am warning you'' She worn showing middle finger. When he didn't move, she call the guards, standing outside the room for her security.

Ranvijay(With an evil smirk): "No use babes..I send them all out so that no-one disturb the couple romance". With that, he locked the door from behind whilr his lusty eyes greedily moving to her body. At this precise moment, she wanted to kick him really hard and do something to make him blind.

Khushi(Loosing her patience): HOW DARE YOU ENTER MY BEDROOM..

Ranvijay: ''Our bedroom, darling. You are forgetting you are soon going to mine..completely mine within some hours.. (He stresses the word 'mine' with his eyes darkened with an intention to claim her right now.

Khushi: ''Don't you dare!'' She got up from bed and move toward the direction of door but her movement ceased when he pull her close and pin her back.

Ranvijay: ''What's so hurry. Let's spend some quality time together before we become one..'' He paused and ran his finger to rub her lips but she turn her face sideways. Her tolerance level going beyond height.

She twitched her brow as a sane rage streamed through her veins by his every step near her.

HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME..I BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE!

Those words was enough to fuel him.

Ranvijay: WHAT DID YOU SAY..(He press her hand by roughly pulling her to face him) Say again.

She just glare him with hatred filled eyes.

''YOU ONLY BELONG TO ME..NO BLOODY BASTARD EYE ON MY PROPERTY..''

She feel disgusted by his touch and struggle to get rid of his dirty hands which was trying to reach to the place where no-one was allowed.

Khushi: BLOODY LOOSER..

Ranvijay: Shh..don't accuse me jaan else you will pay hard on our suhaagraat..

She laughed out loud mockibg him further.