Prologue

Thank you for making beautiful banner

Thank you for making beautiful banner. Credit goes to misanthropist.

------------------------------------------------------

It is a chilly saturday shimla day, a beautiful weather and perfect for any couple to romance. For a love-bird, it was found to be esthetic and for all those teenager, it was ought to be the wonderful to walk hand in hands with love by your side. In short, one can spend romantic vacation in shimla to capture unforgettable memories. Except for one person who glare at the couple passerby like they did some crime to be in love.

Well, it wasn't his fault actually, since childhood, he only learnt to hate girls. At a very young age, his mother elope with her lover leaving his father shattered and betrayed. The way she broke his father heart, he don't want to end up getting destroyed by any damn women like him. From that day, he only learnt and teach how girls are only made to ditch a man.

Even during his college days, he never date any girl. According to him, love and dating is a wastage of time and he believe TIME IS MONEY.

He had decided for the next fourteen years no women should enter his life. This was the most important rule of his life and he had taken an oath to follow it and die a bachelor man. But one fateful night changes every damn rule of his dictionary. That was a night I, Arnav Singh Raizada, made a terrible mistake and did something which I am still regretting.

*6 months ago*

I stood in a railways station groaning frustrated as my friend crying in a phone. He become Devdas in a love for a damn girl who ditches him and elope from alter. And all I am doing tolerating his stupid emotional drama.

Arnav: Stop it Aman..Be a man and stop crying.

Aman: No i am not a man.

Arnav: What?

Aman: I mean..Ofcourse i am a man but i wanted my angel..my jaan..my kuchipoo.. Why you betray me jaanu.. Ahhheeeewwww

He cried harder sniffing louder. I groaned by his non-stop baby cries. Finally I lose my calm when it went beyond my tolerance.

Arnav: SHUT UP AMAN.

Aman: Here i am sad and you are shouting at me. Arnav..i can't live without her..she is my love..my everything..i will die without her.

Arnav: Great! Good bye then..i will bring a garland from shimla to put on your large photo frame..

Arnav!!!!!!!!!! He burst into crying again. You are making fun of my emotions. Don't you have a heart. Love is a beautiful feeling once you fall in love, you will know how does it felt being loved.

Arnav: I am not a stupid like you to roam behind a damn girl and waste my time.

Aman: Love not under our control..you will see once a girl came into your life and you would not realize when she will become important part of your life. Then you do remember my words.