Chapter 2

In no time we were on the subject of boys typical girls. I on the other hand didn't find any boys at our school attractive they all just were too similar. "OMG! Charlotte! I forgot to tell you! there's 4 new guys in our classes!" Saffie half screamed in my ear. I didn't really seem that fascinated But I went along with it. "there's a guy I think you might like. I think his name is Micheal." she would always say I might like a guy but she was always wrong. "cool what he look like" I said plainly. "you'll see." and they both giggled and went downstairs "bye!" wow I didn't know you were leaving. Oh Well. I had school tomorrow and I was not looking forward to it.

*yawn* my alarm was going off and I couldn't be bothered to get up But as usual I got dragged out of bed and through myself in the shower.

I had pastel blue hair at the moment but I was always changing my hair colour. I dried my hair and threw it in a messy bun. I hauled myself over to my closet where I picked out a outfit. high waisted shorts and a oversized jumper that just said 'I ship us' I don't know I just liked it. I turned on my curling iron and started curling my hair. I was already running late But I didn't really care. I threw on some blue vans which matched my hair and grabbed my folder and bag and ran out the door. I sat in my car for about 5 minutes thinking about what my friends had said the night before and set off.

I arrived at school late as always and casually walked to the front desk to find out all my classes. "Hey" someone said in a husky voice behind me I didn't pay much attention to it. "oi didn't your mother ever teach you not to be rude" I was shoved this time. I turned around quickly and punched who ever it was straight in the nose. "didn't your mother ever teach you not to shove girls!" it was clearly a boy he was now stumbling back up as 3 boys came over to see what the fuss was about. "Micheal are you Okay she's got quite a punch on her! " Micheal? I must admit he did look appealing to me But he was now covered in blood. "hey! why'd you do that!" he cursed under his breath "Well wouldn't you if you got shoved from behind by a stranger. I'm sorry" I could now see his eyes. his faded green hair contrasted with his pale skin. "I was only going to say I liked your hair." typical. "Well thanks." and with that I walked to my locker.

———————————————

so we met Micheal! I'm sorry I havnt been updating recently Thank you for 14 reads it means a lot.

whats going to happen next chapter leave your thoughts in the comments.