Chapter 1

I can hear my parents fighting downstairs. Again. They always do this for no real reason apart from who ate all the biscuits or who didn't feed the dog. Little things that didn't really matter.

"Charlotte!" "ugh" i scoffed. What did she want this time. "Yeah!" I shouted "Saffron and Eleanor are here!"

I jumped up from my bed, closed the book I was reading and rushed down the stairs. I couldn't wait to see Saffie and Ellie my best friends. I flew back from my holiday just yesterday and have not seen them in two weeks. "CHARLIE!" They both screamed and pulled in for a group hug. "we missed you!" "I missed you too! let's go upstairs we have a lot to catch up on!"

We literally ran up the stairs laughing. When we reached my room they both plonked themselves on my bed. "hold on" I said as I went into my closet to find their presents from my holiday. I pulled out three anklets with a horse shoe  charm on each. "here" I passed them too them and they both pulled me into a hug again. "aww these are so cute! Thank you!" Saffie whisper shouted.

Saffie was a slim girl a little underweight with a amazing figure and had dark brunette coloured hair that went just above her butt. She was small and wore a lot of make-up which caused her spots but she is beautiful.

Ellie was the opposite. She had short wavy blonde hair and was slightly tubby and a beautiful face with No imperfections. She did not wear any make-up. And we all loved her. "you really didn't have to buy these" she awed "but they are adorable!".

——————————————

sorry about the short chapter guys, but the next chapter will be when Micheal is introdused! I'm so excited!