Chapter 15 new Enemy

i woke up in the hospital a medical ninja was healing me over my head i blinked a few times to focus my eyes. miss where am i i asked as she moved her hands away from my head i sat up and she rubbed my back. your in  the hospital we had to re- attack your memorie cell's when kakoshi did the mind release jutsu it made you remeber everything that the amnesha and whatever els blocked you from knowing your parents and history when you remeberd it you couldent move it was to much for you to process so i healed your memorie cell's said the nurse. she passed me a bottle of pills you will have to take these for a while they will help you. i nodded my head and toke the pills from the ladys hand a knock appeared on the door it was sasuke with lilac's i smiled the nurse left the room and closed the door. it was silent at first after that he passed me the flowers and i smiled. rose did you no lilac's stand for your first love, my face turned red as i looked away. i set the flowers on the side table and fiddled with my fingers why did sakura do this to me sasuke. another knock appeared on the floor and the door open a kakoshi with NO MASK ON!!!  my mouth dropped kakoshi your face??? he smiled a handsome sexy smile, sasuke stood there shocked. ive been informed that itachi has been spotted around the village gates so we need to be carefull. i nodded my head, the nurse said you can leave tomorow in the morning said kakoshi,

after viiting hours ended kakoshi left but sasuke stayed he stayed and slept in the chair beside my bed, the moon light shined throught the window in the room and i stared at the beautifull flowers sasuke left me. so many thoughts where going throught my head. alexander.....sasuke..... i love them both but......who is ment to be. i jumped when i heard the window creack open i looked over to see itachi in the window holding his finger to his mouth as in saying SHH!! i slid closer to sasuke but dident make a sound itachi climbed into the room and closed the window i need to talk to you said itachi in a whisper, how do i no i can trust you i whisperd back. if you couldent trust me all my men would be here kidnapping you whisperd itachi as he walked closer to my bed and sat on the eadge. where can we meet tomorow then i whisperd, training grounds whisperd itachi, i nodded my head then turned my head away thinking he would leave but then i felt my face move from the grasp of itachis hand then his lips kissing my forehead my eyes open as wide as they could in shock i gasped and a kuni flew past itachi hitting the wall i looked back and saw sasuke standing up angry i gasped and held my hands on my mouth, itachi leave said sasuke.  itachi jumped back towards the window opened it and looked at me i really am sorry rose he then jumped out the window and sasuke serched my body for any injurys, rose are you ok do you no who i am? yes sasuke i no who you are i giggled he sighed in relife and hugged me.

blackness was everywhere HELLO i yelled, SASUKE? i yelled and it ecoed. i hugged myself as the air got cold. r-rose ecoed towards me i held my head and curled into a ball where am i who are you? r-rose ecoed agein. i sat up and screamed LEAVE ME ALONE well holding my head tears poored down like tiny rivers and i saw sasuke sleeping and holding my hand well kakoshi naruto and sakura where all in the door way. i jumped out of the bed and forced my way past kakoshi naruto and sakura i did a fast walk down the hall well quickly rubbing the tears away from my face.  i leaned on the wall as kakoshi told the others to wait there and ran over my face was in my hands more tears fell faster and faster with every second passing by.  kakoshi held my shoulder's as i cryed what happen. i dont no im so cunfosed i dont understand who i am enymore i was Ereka then rose but apart of me feels like Ereka and rose. kakoshi helped me up and he sighed the papers so i could leave sasuke walked down the hall with naruto and sakura. what happen you where gone when i woke up. i said nothing we all walked out of the hospital sasuke and i went home together i sat on the chouch and sighed sasuke walked over with a cup of tea and set in on the table infront of me. i sat there for hours watching steam come from the tea sasuke fell asleep on the chouch and i snuck out i walked down the street to the training grounds itachi appeared from behind the tree. alright what the hell do you want spit it out i snapped. i want to help you someone dangoures heard about you and wants to find you said itachi in a more then odd voice. who i asked. i cant tell you but hes very powerfull.