chapter 7 attack on the bridge

alright gang its time to head out to the bridge said kakoshi to naruto and sakura,  where are the others said naruto, kakoshi rubbed his eyes as he swong the door to there bedroom open rose's head on sasukes chest well sasukes arm was around and under roses neck, wake up love birds said kakoshi sasuke opened his eyes but rose dident move, sasuke sat up and shoke her shoulder rose slowly opened and rubbed her eyes to see naruto laughing his ass off sakura giveing rose the look of hate and kakoshi rubbing his eyes in annoyance, what morning already rose turned when she felt a hand on her thy to see sasuke with no shirt on, yes its morning rose replyed sasuke, rose screamed and hoped out of the bed and bowed her head over and over im sorry lord sasuke it will never happin agein i dont even remebering comeing back to the house my deepest apologys, naruto and sakura both repeated LORD!!?? rose finaly reliseing she said lord loud enuff for them to hear coverd her mouth, ( NO THEY CANT NO IM A SLAVE ITS TO EMBARESSING) woah rose calm down i no i was good and all but theres no need to call me lord he winked at rose a wink that said no prob mistakes happin heres a helping hand, i relaxed as sasuke made the joke naruto and sakura now where more focused on what sasuke said then what i said,  enuff we need to get going the bridge builder needs us to gaurd him untell the bridge is fixed said kakoshi.

the clouds closed in as i stood on the bridge naruto and kakoshi where helping out on the bridge and sasuke stood beside me gaurdig the bridge builder sakura was sitting on the edge throwing rocks into the water, the bridge builder was yelling at an employ' what do you mean you quit after all this timem your giveing up now he yelled, look the gang could kill me and my family i cant have that happin im sorry said the other man as he walked away, the wind blew around us whats happining i yelled water being splashed into my face from the wind, zabuza stood there in the flesh, we all gasped and stared except for kakoshi, kakoshi pulled his sharigan out, they fought but when naruto and sasuke ran to help the ambu appeared, ICE MIORRE PRISON yelled the ambu and naruto and sasuke where stuck sarounded by ice miorres, i ran to the bridge builder as did sakura, i looked over at kakoshi and zabuza kakoshi was haveing trouble, garud the bridge builder im going to help sensi i said to sakura she nodded her head i ran over to the sensi, sesni i said as he doged zabuza's hits he looked over and got punched in the face and went flying, DONT TOUCH MY SESNI i screamed running towords zabuza he swung his big sword i hoped on top of the sword and kiked zabuza in the face and landed behind him, ROSE GET BACK HES TO STRONG FOR YOU GUYS TO FIGHT said kakoshi, i slid my leg on the ground and triped him, you little brat said zabuza grabing my throught chokeing me,

naruto try and get out between the miorres said sasuke naruto ran but the ambu threw needles at them both from every direction, i cant what do we do said naruto, i hope the others can hold on untell we can get out said sasuke.

my vision blurred but kakoshi grabed me by the leg and pulled me out of zabuza's grasp i gasped on the ground,  if i can barely handle him what makes you think you can rose said kakoshi in a angry voice, because like you said im diffrent sensi

sasuke ran when he saw an opening but more needles flew down at him fire ball jutsu yelled sasuke as flames hit the miorre's but they dident melt, it will take athousand years befor enything can melt my ice mocked the ambu, more needles thrashed down on naruto and sasuke, sasuke pulled his shadingan out, and saw him move from miorre to miorre jumping across them so thats how he dose it sasuke grabed the ambu's leg and smashed him into the ground, the ambu, HAKU yelled zabuza, haku (the ambu) stabed sasuke in the chest sasuke fell to the ground as more needles thrashed on him and naruto, you should see your face you loser said sasuke smileing at naruto sasukes eyes closed, SASUKE yelled rose and sakura , naruto 's chakra grew red and his hair grew shaggyer and his eyes changed red, rose looked back and saw zabuza beating kakoshi, sensi is in trouble i said to sakura but so's sasuke? what do i do we cant leave the bridge builder to defeanceless, naruto jumped onto haku and punched him visousely, the miorres shadderd from haku being so weak, kakoshi threw a punch for zabuza's face with chakra all around his fist, ZABUZA said haku as he ran in the way of the punch haku layed on the ground i die to protect someone preasiouse and then haku's eyes closed, YOULL PAY FOR THAT KAKOSHI yelled zabuza, naruto passed out right on the spot, what do i do i held my head, i looked and naruto and sasukes body's i ran over to them as zabuza jumped over kakoshi heading for them,  i had a kuni in my hand holding it up to zabuza my eyes glowed black you will not hurt my friends i whisperd, zabuza sword was out as he ran past me we both suddenly stoped, who cut who said kakoshi stunned, both me and zabuza spit up blood my chakra turned visable and black and my pigtails waved behind my body, i grabed zabuza's sword that slid across the bridge and slowly walked up to him draggin it with a evil smerk on my face, NO NO DONT STOP yelled zabuza with in seconds i slashed and was behind him he stood still with his mouth open like he was still screaming then his head slowly slid off and ploped onto the floor, AHHHHHHHH!!! sakura screamed and coverd her eyes, rose then walked up to the body of haku wake up i no your not dead you punk kid, i ripped off the ambu mask to see a boy who looked like a beautifull girl, i pulled his hair and cut it off with zabuza's sword, the boy cryed out in fear, i grabed his neck and squeezed i felt the bones in his neck slowly break over each other then i tossed him on the ground like a used tissue i looked at my blood soaked hands and chuckled,  this power i need more how do i obtain MORE!! i breathed heavy, kakoshi's voice whisperd in my ear from behind me you dont!! then he hit roses neck and knocked her out he grabed her body befor it fell onto the ground, kakoshi sensi whats wrong with her shes a monster shes shes....... kakoshi looked at sakura over whelmed with evil kakoshi said finishing sakura's sentance.