;;Part 13

Its now the end of the semester. I'm not even quite sure how I made it to the majority of my classes, but I was able to manage my time "semi" correctly. As in, when I was supposed to be studying, I was fixing my script and finding the perfect cast to play my characters; as well as spend a ton a time with them and the production staff.

      Dylan got the lead male role, or course. And an up and coming actress named Meagan Tandy was chosen as our star lady, who I couldn't be more excited about. Tom West, my producer, has made extra precautions on not letting the public know the cast list - or at least until the filming starts. Until then, its still me and Dylan's little secret, and he was horrible at trying to hide his excitement.

      "Thank you," he mouthed from across the table at an In-N-Out, the day after he got the news. I stared right back into his eyes and smirked.

      "No problem," I mouthed back, and he shook his head before biting into his burger.

     I was so involved with this movie that it almost became second nature - like, it was my sole purpose to be here. Like it's what I'm suppose to do for the rest of my life, and I love it. I came to the realization that I play an extremely big part in this, and I don't think I've ever felt this important.

        My time left in L.A. was beginning to come  to an end, and I could barely believe that it had gone by so fast...

      I went through the rest of September like it was nothing. After that night with Blake, we spent every sunday evening together, because that was really the only day that the both of us had off from the crazy lives that were living. Usually exhausted from the week, we'd decide to stay in, away from the public eye, which I was extremely okay with now. Last summer, I would have thought differently. But when every Sunday came around, I wanted Blake all to myself. It was the only time that I did...

     We had so much going on that it was hard to keep track, but whenever we were together, it became a mutual rule not to talk about it. When we were together, it was about us. Not about the team, not about the movie. It was all about Blake and Jordan. And I loved it that way.

      October was a blast; I went through at least 3 different haunted attractions with Chelsea, Dylan, Rachel and the gang. I asked Blake if he wanted to go to one with me, but he was busy with the pre-season. Well, at least thats what he said -- I'm sure he was just too big of a wus to go. Instead, Blake and I spent all of Halloween night watching scary movie marathons while diving into a bowl of candy.

      The closer and closer we got to the NBA season, less and less Sundays were spent with the only person I wanted to spend them with.

     And It was complete bullshit that with both schoolwork and work 'work', I didn't have the time (and barely the money) to go to a Clippers home game. Blake offered to buy me tickets to go to two different games but I had to decline due to my inflicting schedule. I'd fight the urge to cry whenever I knew a game was on, but I was away in a board room with Mary and my co-screenwriter. One time, Rachel came bragging to the group about how amazing the Clippers game was that she went to that night and I had to refrain from hitting her.

      They still didn't know about me and Blake, and it was astonishing how long I've been able to keep it from them. Not that I've been trying to keep a secret, that would be the last thing I'd want to do. If someone were to ask, I'd tell them the truth. But I guess there's not enough evidence for my friends to suspect that I'm "secretly" dating an NBA superstar. For now, what they don't know, won't hurt 'em.

     When Thanksgiving came around, I had to catch the first plane out of town to get back to Wisconsin in time - my parents were expecting me to be at my apartment with a couple bags packed and ready to spend the break with them. Neither of them knew that I took the offer to fly out to L.A. and help my screenplay become a movie, and I planned to keep that way, just until it was time for me to officially come back to Marquette. Until then, I pretended as if I hadn't just hopped off a plane two days earlier, and I wasn't planning on getting back on it two days later.