Chapter Four.

-still Maven's Pov-
We arrived home, shortly as soon as we entered the house Jake and Jacob ran who knows where. I removed my shoes and I walked to the kitchen when I saw all my brothers and my uncle were cooking, well Jake and Jacob were eating what Mason and Mark were cutting.

I hugged my uncle when he patted my back. Aria walked in and the next thing I know is she's dragging me.

"You could have told me to come to your room!", I said sitting in her bed. I played with the Hem of the pillow.

"Oh yeah but nah!!", She said while smiling

"Now for what did you bring me here?!", I asked her

"No reason it's being while since we've spoke you know!!", She said while playing with her hair.

"It has...so how are things going on?!", I asked her when she sat next to me.

"Good actually.... what about you?! I saw you hanging out with Fayon the two of you look close!!", She said while smirking

"Well he is in my class so yeah!!", I said when she didn't mind my answer I knew she was up to something I just didn't mind.

I walked back to my room and I just laid in my bed thinking when I changed in my comfy sweatpants and a crop top, I walked downstairs when I saw Mark doing some paperwork when I quickly ran upstairs to get the rest of the paperwork I had.

I kept in front of him while taking a seat next to him,

"Mav you really want us to run the business?!", He asked me

"Why not I'm mean we are family so what's wrong in you guys running it!!", I said when he just nodded.

"I know Mom left it for me to run it....but I don't want to run it on my own I want everyone to run it as a family and by the time I get the business all the hard work, the time and the risk all you guys did won't make me happy or the motive to run it that is why you guys deserve this to be part of this.....me taking the full credit won't make me happy just guitly for the credit I'm taking out of you guys that is why I gave the full authority for everyone to run the business and I'm glad I did!!", I said when I saw all my brothers and Aria here.

They hugged me which I didn't mind when my uncle walked in,

"Ohh so you guys are hugging with out me....Mean I would say!!", My uncle said being all dramatic

"Why is your dad being dramatic again?! I think he's high again!!", I asked Aria when she to looked at him when my brothers laughed to what I said.

"No I'm not drunk!!", He said while keeping his phone on the table. All of us were talking about our day when Jacob and Jake looked at me smirking I knew they were up to something when I remembered the video, "Don't you dare!!", I mouthed to them when they showed to my uncle and my brothers when Liya walked in with Blake they too rushed too see what everyone was watching.

I was about to get up and go when they stopped me,

"Mav!", My uncle said while the rest were smirking

"Yessssss!!", I said when I glared at Jacob and Jake.

"Who is this boy and why are the two of you this close and why he is and you look at each like this- he was cut off by the door bell with that I ran to my room dragging Liya and Blake with me while my brothers and Aria were laughing how protective my uncle was.

"I share and this is what happens!!", I said while sitting on my bed when Liya and Blake laughed.

"I think he likes you!!", Blake said when I glared at him

"Can't be I met him day before yerstaday and he likes me by now impossible!!", I said

"I agree with Blake!!", Liya Said

"You too!!", I said when she nodded. I shook my head when we walked to game room, Blake and I were playing when Liya joined too later Aria joined but she didn't play.

"Ohh who was at the door?!", I asked when she sat down

"Ohh it's was Fayon and he's being questioned by my father!!", She said when I groaned.

"The next would be me!!", I said when I realized I won.

"Ha ha I won!!", I said when the two were clueless how I won. I kept the controller and walked downstairs slowly while hidding behind Blake,

"He's in his office!!", A voice behind me said when I screamed while the others laughed.

"Jake not funny!", I said while hitting him. I sat next to Liya and stole her cookie she was eating.

"Hey!!", She said when I smiled while eating it.

"Maven Maven Maven!!!", A tiny voice came running towards me

"Emilee!!", I said when she hugged me while giggling. I kept her on my lap while playing with her hair while she was talking with Liya and Blake. We heard the door open and Rick walked in when Liya and I smirked at Aria who was already looking at him in a daze when Blake pinched her to snap out of it, the three of us laughed when she glared at us.

He sat next to me,

"Aww who's this cutie?!", He said while pinching her cheeks which made her giggle

"Fayon's sister!", I said when he nodded and spoke to the boys.

All of us got together at the living room when Jacob suggested that we should play truth or dare when everyone nodded and joined on the floor. Emilee went home with Blake and Liya since it was late when Rick joined with Mark and Mason for some business work when Aria tagged along with them.

Liya and Blake came when Jake started the game....