Chapter Two...

-Maven's Pov-
It's being twelve years already and I still can't stop thinking about them, I sighed and got out of bed putting my long hair into a messy bun. I walked down stairs when I saw my brothers shirtless I was used to this but Miliya found it weird where her face gets red which later on we tease her. She practically lived with us for past few years when her parents were traveling.

Miliya Hope Stevens was my best friend since kindergarten and till now we've always had our backs, Miliya was a loud, crazy out going person, she did date but eversince her recent breakup she thought of not dating for awhile. Miliya was the only child but we treat her like our own family and what my uncle always say is "any friend of my children are family".

"Mav come eat!", My uncle said while he was sitting down. My brother's being them was already eating when I saw someone had used my chocolate syrup my eyes widened,

"WHO USED MY CHOCOLATE SYRUP!!", I screamed when everyone was shocked and no one said anything I walked to the table quickly which I never did even my uncle was surprised. I checked everyone's plate and Mark had his pancakes covered in chocolate syrup.

"Mav I'm so sorry I know how much you love the chocolate syrup and I forgot that it was your bottle- I cut him while sitting far away from him well closer to my uncle and started eating my pancakes, when Aria came down when she saw Mark's plate her eyes widened,

"You missed it!!!", Jacob said while eating. Aria pouted and sat next to Mark who kept on looking at me. We finished eating, I ran to my room and quickly got dressed, our school didn't have a uniform so we wear what ever we want. I wored my favorite dress, which was a short black dress with white lace patterns I wored my white shoes to match my dress and of course wearing my socks since its cold. I braided my hair to the side while pining hair clips which were the shape of flowers and did my makeup natural.

I checked myself in the mirror I was satisfied with my look, I smiled before saying bye to my parents, it was a family picture of the whole family including my aunt Ariya, that's the only picture we have in the whole house.

"Why can't you all put your shirts on!!", I heard Miliya screaming, I laughed when walked downstairs, I kept my bag on top of the counter when one of the maid took it to the kitchen. My brothers were dressed but their shirts were on the chairs and Miliya was covering her face.

"Liya why do you yell you've seen them when were we young and now you yell as if your a staranger to them!!", I said while sitting next to her

"Well we aren't small anymore and why are you dressed up nicely anyone to impress?!", She asked while smirking.

"I have no one to impress and I always dress nice!!", I said while keeping my head up

"Yeah she dress up nicely!!", Jacob yelled he was now wearing a shirt on

"Finally!!", Liya yelled which I just laughed

"Girls your getting late let's go!!", My uncle said while taking his keys with that Aria came running the stairs she was about to fall when I caught her on time,

"Ria careful will you!!", My uncle said

"Sorry I need a ride too..!!", she said while yawning

"Okay okay let's go!!", With that we walked outside when we saw Jacob and Jake waiting outside.

"Since when did you get out of the house?!", I asked them when a maid came and handed me my bag which I nearly forgot, I thanked her.

"Just ten minutes ago!!", Jake said while looking at his watch

"Smart!!", I muttered which Jacob, Ria and Liya heard clearly which made them snort but covered it with a cough

"Mav did you say anything?!", He asked me which I shook my head.