👭Chitose And Alice Best Friends To The End👭

Chitose and Alice have been best friends since they were five years old Alice told Chitose everything and vise versa the two girls were in someways different and in some ways the same they're both brave, and have their own ways of thinking that seems to be looked down upon by others, Chitose is the middle child of four children.... all the others are boys and she grew up wearing her brothers hand-me-down clothes since her parents weren't all that rich though she never complained about it.... they met because her mother is one of the Kingsleigh's maids and she often came with her mother to work because her mother wished for her to have a friend of her own age as well as gender.... Chitose was constantly called upon by Alice's father Charles whenever Alice had a "nightmare" though Chitose never considered them nightmares as a matter of fact the story within them intrigued her she always did have quite the imagination as her brothers always said she did and because of Alice's nightmares were so constant Chitose spent more time at Alice's home than she did her own Alice's father LOVED having her over but her mother Helen was a different story she HATED the child and how she seemed to encourage such things becoming excited about the imaginative nightmares Alice had Alice's sister and brother Margret and Henry also liked having Chitose around... they even called her Chi.... and on occasion Tose.... Alice somehow talked Chitose into joining her and her mother when they go to the garden party at Lord Ascot's estate.... much to Helen's dismay.... and even though she does go Chitose rides along with the carriage driver chatting about random things.... including the beauty of the scenery as they pass it.... "I'm sorry.... I don't mean to be a bother but.... I know when I'm not wanted.... Mrs Kingsleigh has never seemed to like me very much.... and I'm not sure I'd enjoy whatever conversation she'd try to make me endure if I rode in there with them" Chitose says softly to the carriage driver who chuckles and replies "it's fine Miss.... as a matter of fact this is the most fun I've had working this job.... it's nice to have someone to talk to.... if I'm to be honest Miss it gets rather boring sitting her by myself suffering in silence the whole ride long" she chuckles softly then says "please.... call my Chitose.... or Chi.... or Tose.... I am but the daughter of a maid and do not deserve such a title as Miss kind sir" the carriage driver smiles at her and says "I beg to differ but if you wish it so shall I grant" she laughs lightly and the elder man beams at her.... when they arrive Chitose walks Alice past the hosts and straight to the dance floor Alice giggling the whole way and of course Hamish stole Alice away from her mid dance "rude much?!" Chitose mutters rolling her eyes at Hamish after bowing before Alice and walking away Alice tries her best to hide a smile.... "keep your filthy hands of me you disgusting little....!" Chitose growls at Margret's husband who thought he was so charming and smooth that all the ladies would love him but got proven wrong everytime he tried to "court" Chitose which only made him want her more he smiles at her and she slaps his face then storms off leaving him opened mouthed and speechless holding onto his red cheek in embarrassment.... a minute or so after that happened Alice caught him fondling a girl named Hattie....

 a minute or so after that happened Alice caught him fondling a girl named Hattie