PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE||CONGRATS ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE TO BELGRAVE!

The air was cold and damp as a thick fog slughed through out the whole of London

The air was cold and damp as a thick fog slughed through out the whole of London. Rain caressed the windows with a steady ritme as the last bit of the fire burned at a brisk pace. Tangled in the cream colours of her blankets, the raven-haired girl yawned, stroking her giant bird nest of hair out of her face.

Toes curling up as they touched the cold, hard wood floor, Winter sauntered over to her closet that was embedded in a wall. Heaving her luggage out with a sigh, the Grimaldi girl took out her wand and opened them wish a swish as she started to guide the clothes until it was packed. After getting dressed in a dark blue jeans, boots as black as her soul, a long sleeved red shirt and a washed jacket hugging her body, Winter headed for the door, but turned around staring at the small book with yellow pages that was laying on her nightstand. "Accio." the raven-haired girl whispered as the book shot to her hand. With a quick, crooked smile, the Grimaldi girl closed the door with a fast click.

Apperating in the kitchen, Winter jumped in front of her sister. "Jesus fuck Winn! What did I tell you about apperating for short distances?" Knox grummbled under her breath. "You are no fun. Plus I wanna be able to use as much magic as we can before we, I don't know, end up at a muggle uni?" the raven-haired girl pointed out to her Gryffindor sister. "Are you done? We've gotta go." the oldest Grimaldi sister continued. Grabbing each others hand in a flurry, the world around them blurred away before it returned in a flash, green pine trees linning their sight. "We're here." Knox whispered, slightly shocked at the intense feeling she that welled up in her chest.

"Let's go, we've still gotta find our room and the orientation tour." Winter started. The oldest Grimaldi sister cringed at the thought of what she had just said "If I'm not roommates with you then this is gonna be one of the weirdest things ever." the youngest Grimaldi sister turned to to the ex-Slytherin, her chestnut brown hair framing her face. "What do you mean? The only time we were together in the same bedroom was when we were kids remember? Or during holidays. We haven't slept in the same room since-" the Gryffindor stopped herself midsentence, frowning at the event that had happened back then.

Her sister smiled at her but straint, as if it was front to hide what she really felt, knowing very well what Knox was talking about. "Remember when we used to sneak into each others common room all the time? The fat lady still isn't easy to talk too. Unless if you complement her on her whale sounds that she calls singing." the raven-haired girl chimed, trying to cheer their spirits, as the two made their way onto campus. "Don't be daft, the fat lady is awesome! Even thought she made our ears bleed."

*~*~*

It had been 5 minutes since the Grimaldi sisters had walked upon campus, looking for the administration office. "I'm gonna die in this hell hole." the raven-haired girl sighed, pinching her nose in annoyance. "You know, that's only something you'd say after you've had classes but I guess there's a first for everything."