EXTENDED SUMMARY

❝ѕσмє ∂αу ωє'ℓℓ ƒιη∂ ωнαt ωє'яє ℓσσкιηg ƒσя

ѕσмє ∂αу ωє'ℓℓ ƒιη∂ ωнαt ωє'яє ℓσσкιηg ƒσя. σя мαувє ησt. мαувє ωє'ℓℓ ƒιη∂ ѕσмєtнιηg мυ¢н gяєαtєя tнαη tнαt.❞

______________*~【🐺】~*_____________

WINTER GRIMALDI was a mystery. A puzzle that you want to solve but at what cost? With their eyes on her and her sister Knox as they come to Belgrave University, The Order asks themselves why there is no record of the Grimaldi sisters since they were eleven.

Why is that actually, you may ask. As the prefect of Slytherin and Gryffindor, the Grimaldi sisters ruled their magical abilities, of which the likes were enormous.

When Winter finally arrives at Belgrave together with Knox to attempt to do a muggle study, things don't go as planned when they are recruited as neophytes for a secret society called The Hermetical Order Of The Blue Rose, unaware of the magical abilities the sisters already possess.

Hiding their origins and their power, Winter discovers a new world of magic, a world that should not exist.

But when people start turning up dead, Winter goes on the hunt for the cause before more people end up dead. And as if things couldn't be worse, one fateful night, Winter is led to an old abounded house, to a secret room within its basement. That fateful night, was the night that would change who she is. That night, she became a champion of Frigid, a near white wolf hide that had been lying dormant for over 600 years. That night, she became a knight.

The Knights Of Saint Christopher, another secret society of Belgrave had indeed no idea that there even was a hide called Frigid but they didn't care, for the three man band of werewolves had found two new additions to the pack, who would swear their life to the cause. The cause of stopping black magic.

But when secrets of origins spill, relationships are torn apart, blood gushes and two worlds of magic clash against each other, which side will Winter choose? The Ministry with her 'family' ? The Order with her sister? Or her pack that made her feel like she belonged somewhere?

What will happen when her choice might save lives? Or just kill them instead?

______________*~【🐺】~*_____________

❝ѕσмєtιмєѕ αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιη ℓιƒє ιѕ α ℓιttℓє мαgι¢, ¢нασѕ αη∂ ƒσя tнє яєѕt? gσ ωιtн ιt

ѕσмєtιмєѕ αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιη ℓιƒє ιѕ α ℓιttℓє мαgι¢, ¢нασѕ αη∂ ƒσя tнє яєѕt? gσ ωιtн ιt.❞