paintball gun.

☆ . ☆ . . ☆ . . ☆ .
☆ . ☆ ☆ . ☆ . . ☆

"Twins in here" the boy with dirty blonde hair said which then followed two boys with black hair, which dropped down to the neck, walked in.
"Hey guys" Tom said being completely ignored by the three boys.
"Put my bags on the bed" which then his eyes landed on me.
He was obviously questioning who i was, when his thoughts were interrupted by one of the twins said sarcastically "sir yes sir"
"Trying to be a waise guy"
"No, definitely not." The other twin said Turning to his clone "don't provoke him".
"Good, now get these out of here" gesturing to Toms bags at the end of the bed.

I sighed in annoyance why did Tom have to move rooms.
"Woah, wait a minute why do you get the best room?why does tom have to move?" i said right before the twins ran out into the smaller room next door with his bags.
" Yea, i was here first" tom added on
"Well I'm here now"
"I'm older"
"And I'm bigger" Jake vocalised walking round to the end of bed, standing in front Tom trying to look more intimidating.
"Did you grow since Christmas?" Looking up slightly at the smug faced boy.
"2 inches cuz I can even tag a stop sign without even having to jump" mimicking the actions s he spoke.

"so then who's this? Have you finally got yourself a girlfriend then jakey" he teased him slightly hitting Jake on the arm a little too hard.
A small chuckle escaped my lips," he wishes! no i'm not 'his girlfriend'" smiling at the thought of tom's mom always questioning if we were together yet.
"no, i'm just a freind from school"
"Well does this friend have a name by any chance"
"yes i do in fact, i'm y/n'
"well hello y/n, i'm Jake" he smirked walking around the bed unpacking his clothes and other things into the room, including a very long white case which he took very special care of when placing it down.

"How's mathletes?" the boy replied now looking at Tom.
"I don't do mathletes anymore" with a smug look on his face, I always felt bad for Tom always getting pick on for being top of the class. He purposely failed his exams this year to try and make it stop, but in the end his parents found out when Tom hacked the school website and changed his scores to make them higher.
"Oh tired of getting bullied" Jake smiled picking even deeper into the wound." what bout you broad?".
Rolling my eyes at the given nickname "no actually i focus more on english and art then maths. maths never really agreed with me".

"TOM GET DOWN HERE!" It was his dad asking to help to get the rest of the luggage out the car. Following Tom out of king Jakes bedroom. "close the door on the way out"
"ugh" purposely left it open to annoy him for stealing tom's room.

"hey tom, I may go and unpack my things" trying to get out of helping him with the rest of the luggage "okay then" leaving him alone while he walked down the stairs to help his father.

☆      .         ☆     .           .        ☆   .      .      ☆     .
☆           .              ☆         ☆   .         ☆    .       .   ☆

Once I entered my room I heard another car speeding down the front drive playing the song Dr.love. So of course i went to go investigate and walked over to Tom's new bedroom window. Of course it was him. It just had to be. it was  Ricky aka Bethany's toy boy. Mrs Pearson and Hannah then walked in with her case.
"Hey y/n you settling in alright" Mrs.P asked "Yes thank you"
"You'll have to come down I'm a minute and meet the rest of the family"
"Okay then. Do you want me to help Hannah pack her things away"
"That will be brilliant thank you" she smiled as she left the room "right then Hannah let's get this packed away and we can go play" "yay" she replied with a bright smile on her face.

☆      .         ☆     .           .        ☆   .      .      ☆     .
☆           .              ☆         ☆   .         ☆    .       .   ☆

While playing with Hannah and her sockmonkey I heard a commotion outside I walked over to my window which faced the pool where Beth and her toy boy was laying on the sun beds when did he get here. Looking closer at the scene Tom and what looked like a grass man running to the side of where the couple was laying near a small hill trying to hide from them. Tom was holding a paintball gun which was soon enough it was fired by the grass man grabbing it of Tom. Who know I was guessing it was Jake and also Jake's idea too with me knowing to well Tom would never if thought of these let alone find a paintball gun. As soon as it was set of it hit Ricky in his arm and then directly in his parts down below. With your sudden outburst of giggles Hannah soon enough came up too see what was going on she soon started laughing which then caused me to laugh even more when Beth caught Tom and took the paintball gun away and went running back to her boyfriend to help him with his injures. Me and Hannah went flying down stairs to go see Tom and Jake's punishment and greet the rest of the Pearson family of course.

☆ . ☆ . . ☆ . . ☆ .
☆ . ☆ ☆ . ☆ . . ☆

>> hiii :)
i hope you enjoyed this chapter.