☆      .         ☆     .           .        ☆   .      .      ☆     .
☆           .              ☆         ☆   .         ☆    .       .   ☆

It was a week before the summer holidays and my parents were going on a holiday to the for their 15th wedding anniversary . Me and my older brother weren't allowed to go. I didn't have any plans and my parents wouldn't leave me and mikey home alone by ourselves. My brother mikey already had plans he was going camping with his friends so he was alright. I asked if I could go but my parents didn't really think it was a good idea.
Until my parents friends Mr. Pearson and Mrs. Pearson, who are known as Mr. and Mrs.P, offered to let me come with them to a lake house for the summer holidays. Which then of course me and my parents happily agreed with.
I knew the Pearson family quite well i knew Bethany, Tom and Hannah since i could remember. Bethany was always there giving me advice about relationships always teaching me what a I should and shouldn't do. She was like the older sister i never had and well Tom was the same age as me, but always mentioning that he was a couple of months older then me. He has been their for me as well like a always helping me with homework / sometimes copying whatever he had down. Hannah she always made me smile no matter what. Where as Mr and Mrs P always treated me like one of their own, but often questioned many times if me and tom were dating.

I always felt welcome in the Pearson household.

☆      .         ☆     .           .        ☆   .      .      ☆     .
☆           .              ☆         ☆   .         ☆    .       .   ☆

It was Friday the day we break up from school and tomorrow was the day I went on the family vacation with the Pearson family. I only had one lesson left of the school day. Even though it was maths I was still excited to sit next to Tom and talk about what we were going to do when we get there.

Then I saw the very familiar looking brown headed boy walking towards me with a smile on his face.
"Hiya Tom" reflecting the same friendly smile on my face.
"Hi Y/N, you okay?" He said taking a sit next to me.
" Yeah, excited for tomorrow. What about you?"
Taking out my maths book and getting out work for the lesson.
" To be honest I'm grateful that your going. I would of been boring listening to Bethany talk about her toy boy all holiday and being abused by my cousin's." Tom said as he started to get on with his work.
"Cousin's? I thought that it was just us your family going." I questioned Tom not knowing who they are.
"You will get along with them just fine. One of them is the same age as us but I'm older by a couple of weeks. His name is Jake and his got to younger siblings called Art and Lee thier twins. And of course my dad's brother Nate. He recently got divorced best not to bring it up." I nodded understanding.

For the rest of the lesson we just talked about what we were going to do when we got there, as quick as that the bell went what means my summer vacation had just begun. I said goodbyes to some of my friends and Tom of course who I will be spending my summer vacation with him and his family. I started walking back to my house wonder what his other half of his family would be like.

☆      .         ☆     .           .        ☆   .      .      ☆     .
☆           .              ☆         ☆   .         ☆    .       .   ☆