Delta

Y/n POV

I was sitting on my bed, Eleanor sitting on a chair in front of me. And of course I was smoking.

Y/n: so your saying that Frank Fontaine is back and he's created another batch of little sisters?

Eleanor: sadly yes

Y/n: that explains the splicers and the little sister I found yesterday

Eleanor stood up and walked over to the window.

Eleanor: remember contact Dr. Tenanbomb if you need our help

She then jumped out the window. I got up and closed it. I knew she teleported away or something.

I got back on my bed after putting my cigarette out.

Y/n: this is going to be hell again

Time skip

Boring! This is real bloody boring! This guy only talks about his past. Well glad that's over now.

Right now I was sitting alone eating an apple. Didn't need much to fill my hunger.

Ruby: hey y/n!

I turned and saw team RWBY and team JNPR. I nodded my head at them to show I knew they were there.

The came over and sat with me.

Yang: y/n you know how you said you have plasmids and tonics?

Y/n: yea

Jaunce: what are they?

I thought for a moment.

Y/n: I'm not going to tell you all of them but I'll tell you a few

I lifted my hand and activated bee swarm.

Y/n: bee swarm. Distract enemies with a swarm of bees that will also sting them at the same time

I activated electro bolt.

Y/n: electro bolt. Exactly what it sounds like

I activated my incinerate.

Y/n: incinerate. Fire, lots of it. Very fun to use. And as for tonics they are more passive. 2 of my favorites are electric skin which means I take not damage from any electricity. The other I forget right now but when hit with a melee attack a ring of electricity strikes around me. Very useful in hand to hand combat

I stood up and walked off to do my own thing between class.

Time skip

I was yawning, possibly about to fall asleep. For something called Combat Class it was boring at the moment.

???: I want to fight him

I saw some dude pointing at me. I stood up and walked down.

???: hehe this'll be easy

I took out my wrench and faced him on the platform in the middle.

???: what cat got your tongue?

Y/n: nope

I rushed at him swinging my wrench, hitting his knee. Then before he could respond I hit him over the head.

He went down, but I didn't kill him.

I then heard slow clapping and a voice I can never forget.

Frank: well well well. Looks like my source was right. You are here boyo

I grabbed my pistol and raised it, aiming at his head.

Frank: now now, let's not get hasty. I'll make you a deal. You lower that pistol and it's you, me and as much Adam as you can dream of

Goodwitch: Who are you

Frank: that doesn't concern you. Now boyo how does that sound?

Y/n: I fell for it once and paid the price. I won't pay it again.

Frank: come on. You can trust me. Or can you?

I ducked as a hook flew where my face was.

I then noticed the couple of Spider splicers that climbed into the room. I saw multiple people grab their weapons and raise them towards the splicers.

I turned my attention back to Frank and saw he pulled out a pipe.

Frank: let's fight like men, with out guns

I looked at him to see if he was lying before putting my pistol away and grabbing my wrench.

As I took it out I had to dodge an attack from him. We then clashed, pipe and wrench. We keep swinging and blocking at each other before he grabbed my wrench and whacked me over the head and across the face sending me down with blood on my head.

Frank: look at you boyo

He kicked me making me clutch my stomach.

Frank: the great Jack Y/n Wynand. The great creation of Ryan himself.

He then kicked me in my head.

Frank: you killed me once but you won't do it again.

He lifted up his pipe to deliver the final blow but I covered my head before he could. With a helmet of steel and a divers suit making me into a tin man.

Frank: what?!

I heard him drop his pipe. I stood up as my drill revved up. I then looked at him as I walked towards him, him backing away.

Frank: look D-Delta we can t-talk t-this out, right?

My stoplight turned red causing him to chuckle nervously before running.

I just looked at him run before taking out my rivet gun and shooting the splicers, causing them to light on fire(remember all the weapons are fully upgraded. Once every weapons is fully upgraded with 2 upgrades it can also get a special upgrade before being maxed out. The rivet gun special upgrade is setting the target o fire when it is hit).

Once they were a burning corpse I deactivated my suit as everybody look at me.

Y/n: don't ask

I then walked out of there to go and try and find where Fontaine went.