Chapter 37: In Pursuit Of Naraku!

A fast song begins as Yui is shown standing back to back with Sesshomaru and the two are spun around to show them one at a time. "Flowing down are the tears, to the one I cry for!" Yui is shown alone as she looked to be standing as just herself before she's shown activating her powers. "Like rolling waves they can't ever reach and meet the shore!" Sesshomaru is shown walking before he's shown activating his whip of light. "Don't think that I am too weak, just because I will weep!" Yui is shown before she's turned and she transforms into her 'Familiar's Dog Demon' form. "This tenderness won't hold back... CLARITY!" Inuyasha and Kagome are shown standing together before Kikyo is shown drawing an arrow and firing it. "Sometimes I cannot breathe, if you're standing near me!" Sango is shown facing away from Kohaku as Naraku floats above them and Kohaku turns as if he's going to attack Sango before he's carried away by Kagura. "Trapped in this darkness the sky's found in your eyes, I SEE!" Miroku, Shippo and Kirara are shown looking up before Miroku is shown activating his wind tunnel. "The sun is shining so bright, but the lights left you blind!" Yui is shown standing in front of Sesshomaru as she smiles up at him while Jaken yells at Yui. "Please tell me what you are trying to find!" Sesshomaru is shown turning before he transforms into his dog demon form to face Naraku as he stood over Yui protectively. "The day I swore to free you, my mirror will tell the truth!" Kana and Kagura are shown before Yui's face is reflected in the mirror as she's shown staring sadly moments before the mirror shatters. "I'll finally find the me inside the broken you!" Yui is shown sitting on Ah-Un as Rin and Jaken are shown in front of her. "The journey laying in front of me, spread out your wings and be free!" Sesshomaru and Yui are shown walking together before Sesshomaru throws out his left arm holding Bakusaiga. "As you change your feelings the world will change along with you!" Yui is shown rushing towards Rin and Jaken as demons rushed to attack them. "The flame that's running on love will expose burning, burning dreams I held back will finally show!" Yui is shown floating in darkness as she activates her Familiar's Light that ignites like fire. "In the sky, the light will shine on the rivers down below!" Yui is shown directing the light towards Naraku who is shown attempting to block the attack. "But only the gentle heart soon will know!" Sesshomaru is shown jumping in and grabbing Yui before he jumps away as Naraku went to attack back. "In the future, who will be the angel breaking through?" Ah-Un is shown carrying Rin and Jaken while Inuyasha, Kagome and their friends are shown following. "Hold the shards of passion you find worthy close to you!" Yui and Sesshomaru are shown up close before the title appears above them.

[The Following Day]

Yui sat by a fire with Jaken, Rin and Kohaku. Yui was currently resting as she was rather tired. She hears Jaken sigh and she gets an angry expression while she tries to sleep against the tree behind Rin.

"Hey, uh, Master Jaken, where did Lord Sesshomaru go? He's been gone for quite a while." Rin says and Jaken sighs.

"It pains me to consider how Lord Sesshomaru must be feeling right now." Jaken says.

"I know how he's feeling. He's annoyed. Very annoyed." Yui says as she sits up.

"Hmm, Yui, why are you still smelling like a dog demon? Lord Sesshomaru is nowhere near us." Jaken says.

"Because I am a dog demon. I have Sesshomaru's powers when I'm just a dog demon and when he's around, I've got my familiar powers." Yui says, "Pretty nifty huh?"

"You've got the same powers as Lord Sesshomaru?" Kohaku asks.

"Yeah, I'm his mate." Yui says.

"So where did Lord Sesshomaru go?" Rin asks.

"To beat up Totosai." Yui says as she bites into the fish Rin was cooking.