Chapter 18: Movie Chapter: Return of So'unga!

[Around 200 Years Ago]

The waves crashed against a beach in pitch darkness. A man with flowing white hair tied into a pony-tail wearing battle armor over a kimono as well as a fur cape hanging off his shoulders is shown standing on the beach with blood dripping down his arm from an injury. Behind him stood another man, looking much younger than the first who also had long white hair, wore a kimono and carried fur that hung off his right shoulder. The younger man looks towards the older one.

"Father, do you insist on going?" The younger man asks.

"Do you intend to stop me, Sesshomaru?" The older man asks.

"I will not stand in your way. However before you go, you must entrust the swords So'unga and Tetsusaiga to me." Sesshomaru says.

"And if I refuse... will you kill me, your own father?" The older man asks before he growls, "Do you desire power so much? Why do you seek power, my son?"

"The path I walk is the Way of Supreme Conquest, and it is power that will reveal the way for me." Sesshomaru replies.

"Supreme Conquest?" The older man asks, "Tell me, Sesshomaru, have you someone to protect?"

"Protect?" Sesshomaru replies as his eye is shown up close and it reflects his father's figure, "The answer is, no. I, Sesshomaru have no need of such." Sesshomaru holds up his hand as he watches his father transform into his dog demon form. His father takes off into the night bound for a castle where his human wife, Izayoi was giving birth while being held captive by the guards.

'Tell me, Sesshomaru, have you someone to protect?' Inu No Taisho's voice echoes in Sesshomaru's mind as Sesshomaru stood watching his father go.

"Why would I have any reason to waste my time protecting someone? Ridiculous." Sesshomaru says before he turns and walks away.

While Inu No Taisho runs towards the castle as blood leaked from his shoulder wound. Myoga tries to reason with him and he ignores his old friend. He continues heading towards the castle as he fights people off. At the castle, Izayoi, a young lady lays waiting as she was soon to give birth. A man comes in and talks to her. She begs him to empty the village and castle of guards because she knew Inu No Taisho would kill them all. The man ends up stabbing her and she screams. She ends up giving birth to a son with familiar looking dog ears even though she can't move. The man hears the child crying and he turns to head back towards the room to kill the child. Inu No Taisho bursts into the castle in his dog demon form before transforming into his human form to fight the men. He arrives and encounters the man who killed Izayoi. Inu No Taisho cuts off the man's arm as he rushes inside. He gets to Izayoi and revives her using Tenseiga. The man rushes after Inu No Taisho and he draws his sword. He discovers Inu No Taisho reviving Izayoi from the dead with Tenseiga.

Inu No Taisho grabs a cloak that Inu No Taisho had made and he places it over Izayoi and the child. Inu No Taisho draws So'unga and he gets ready to fight with the man.

"Live long." Inu No Taisho says.

"My dearest!" Izayoi cries out.

"Inuyasha..." Inu No Taisho says.

"What is that?' The man asks.

"The infant's name. The child shall be called Inuyasha." Inu No Taisho says.

"Inuyasha..." Izayoi says looking at her infant in her arms.

"Now go!" Inu No Taisho says.