February 2nd, 19BBY

Dear Diary,

   Would you like to know the conversation I had with Anakin? It's actually worth reading...

   Anakin: Greetings Senator.
   Me: General Skywalker.
   Anakin: Please inform Vicroy Organa that General Kenobi and I have located the Chancellor. We will engage in 0100 hours.

   At first I was confused with Anakin's formality, but then I noticed Obi-wan standing off to the side of the projection...

   Me: Thank you General Skywalker.
   Obi-wan: Anakin, I'm going to go prepare my ship. I'll meet you in the docking bay.
   Anakin: See you there Obi-wan.
   Me: So General Skywalker, how have you been?
   Anakin: Fine actually. Thank you for asking.
   Me: I've missed you Ani.
   Anakin: Excuse me? Senator, if you would be so kind as to address me by my formal title, I would appreciate that.
   A smirk crossed Anakin's face and I laughed a little. Playing along, I smothered my giggles...

   Me: My apologizes General. So, do you have any plans for your vacation after this mission?
   Anakin: Oh, I don't know. I'll probably just get some sleep in my little lonely Jedi quarters.
   Me: As fun as that sounds, would you care to join me for dinner at my apartment?
   Anakin: I may just do that... and afterward?
   Me: Well, there's something I've been meaning to discuss with you...
   Anakin: Another failed negotiation or something?
   Me: Not exactly...
   Anakin: Well, whatever it is, maybe we can find a diplomatic solution to it...
   Me: Well...
   Anakin: Or how about some... agressive negotiations?

   Knowing what he really meant by, aggressive negotiations from his flirtatious smile and very sexy laugh, I chuckled a little... That's kinda what this stemmed from...

   Me: Well General Skywalker, you'll just have to wait and find out...
   Before Anakin could stop me, I flicked off the projector and laughed very hard all by myself.

                                 Love, Mrs. Skywalker + 1

P.S.- I wonder how I will sign my entries after The baby is born...