January 23rd (again) 19BBY

Dear Diary,

  Seriously?!? Can you guess who was at the meeting today? Well I'll tell you...

  Bail: Thank you for coming Senator. This situation is very unsettling.

  Me: Of course Vicroy Organa.

  So we enter the conference room and low and behold...

  Bail: Greetings General Kenobi, General Skywalker.

  Obi-wan: Good to see you again, Bail.

  Anakin: *Nods in agreement* *smirks toward me* Hello Senator Amidala.

  Me: A- General Skywalker, General Kenobi, I'm glad you're here. *to Bail* And exactly why are they here?

   I fought the urge to wrap my arms around Anakin's neck and shout his name. I was in utter shock as Bail explained...

  Bail: The other Loyalists have requested we send our most reliable Jedi on a rescue mission to save the Chancellor. We're waiting for your opinion.

   Me: Umm...

   I eyed Anakin for a moment. His expression was a mixture of, "It's good to see you again," and, "I'll be home soon so just say yes," with a hint of, "Please don't kill me."

   Me: I approve.

   Bail: Good. We wouldn't want to hold off this rescue any longer.

   Anakin: Bail, if I could, I would like to speak with the Senator for a moment...

   Obi-wan: Good idea Anakin, Senator Amidala probably knows the most about Palpatines last known where about. What do you know, Padme?

   Anakin: Right, that's exactly what I wanted to talk to her about...

   Me: Oh, well the last I knew, he was escorting the Senator of Dankayo back home. His ship must have been...

   I couldn't find my words as I became lost in Anakin's worn eyes. I could see his longing to hold me again and that made me want to hug him all the more...

   Anakin: ... intercepted.

   Me: Right.

   Obi-wan: Thank you M'lady, that information is most helpful. Well Anakin, we'd better get going...

   Anakin: Oh, now? Uh... of course Obi-wan. Goodbye Bail...

   I almost wanted to stop Anakin right there, object to him leaving, and just hold him in my arms. But I was held back by his strong gaze. The emotion in his eyes told me to wait just a little longer. I love you Padme, but duty calls. I'll be home soon.

    His uttered a short sentence just as he disappeared out the door, "Nice seeing you, M'lady."

    A smile crossed my face and I whispered a small reply that Bail barely heard...

   Me: Goodbye Ani...

   Bail: Come on Senator, allow me to escort you home.

    So now I'm sitting at home waiting for Anakin to return. And also vomiting...

                             Love, Mrs. Skywalker + 1