chapter three:

"Stells." I turn around and see Calum crying.

"Shit Calum what happened?" I rush to his side and pull him in for a long embrace.

"My mum, she, she kicked me out." He sobbed into my neck and I tried to calm him down.

I made him lay down on my bed and I kissed his cheek; I tasted the salty liquid that was pouring out of his eyes as I did kiss his cheek.

"Hey, calm down, everything will be okay." I laid next to him and began to hug him.

"Why'd she kick you out?"

"L-Luke came over to my house and he brought fucking weed and my mom walked in when he was showing it to me." He sobbed into my chest.

My hand started to clench into a fist. Luke is the reason why my best friend is crying, the reason why his mum kicked him out, and lastly is the reason why my shirt is full of snot.

"Calum you know you can stay here, my family won't mind if you stay for a while." I wiped some of his tears away and he sighed.

"But your dad, he hates me ever since I became this." He looked away because of embarrassment. It's true my dad started to dislike Calum when he got all his tattoo and piercings. He was scared I would get like Calum.

"I don't care, you're like my brother and I don't want you sleeping anywhere but here." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he nodded.

"You look exhausted, do you want to take a nap?"

"Sure." He yawns. He brings me closer to him and cuddles with me. My back was facing his front and I grabbed my phone.

"Wake me up at 4:30 pm please." He mumbles on my neck.

"Noted."

Soon enough I heard light snores and stagger breathing. I decided to give Luke a piece of my mind on this. I grabbed Calums phone which wasn't far at all.

I entered his password which was "bitchimfabo" and I looked at his recent messages with Luke. He kept telling me him not to bring the 'stuff' but Luke won't listen.

I dialed Luke's number and I my blood was pumping. I was ready to punch him through the phone.

"Hello?" He seemed like he was sleeping, his voice was raspy a little.

"You little shit." I yelled. I looked at Calum and he was moving a bit so I went outside of my room.

"Calum? Why has your voice gotten girly?" Wow he is very stupid.

"It's Stella you fucking idiot!"

"Woah, did Calum tell you what happened?"

"Obviously! He's my best friend! Why would you even think of bringing weed to his house!"

"Well because he's the one that kept telling me at school to bring it. I told him his mum would be pissed but he said it was okay."

"Whatever, bye." I hung up and went back to my room.

"Stella?" I look at Calum and he's hugging my pillow. I giggle lightly and walk towards my bed.

"Calum what the hell are you doing." I laugh lightly going into the covers.

"You're my heater and I felt the heat leave." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Stells." He mumbled against my forehead.

"I love you more Calum." I sighed to my best friend.

"Why are we best friends?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" He gives me this adorable confused face.