chapter one:

Stella's point of view:

"Stella I think Calum is calling you." I look at my best friend Alyssa and she pointed to the little boy who looks Asian.

"I swear he's like half Asian sometimes." I mumbled to myself.

(a/n Don't get offended I'm 1/4 Asian)

"Hi Calum." I walked towards him and his friends and he smiled brining me in a hug.

"Hey Stells." He mumbles against my hair.

"Calum I know we're best friends but you are hugging me like your life depends on it and I can't breathe." I mumble against his chest.

"Sorry." He chuckles while pulling away from the hug.

"Nice to see you to Stella." Someone scoffed. I turn around and it was just Luke.

Luke and I never had a good friendship. He is attractive, very attractive but don't let his looks fool you. His personality is very, very, very, fucked up.

"Hi Luke." I muttered.

"What about us!" I hear the red headed boy pouting.

"Well hello Michael," and I turn to Ashton smiling as well, "and hello Ashton."

"Well I'm going to go back to eating my lunch with Alyssa, talk to you guys later." I smiled at all of them except Luke.

"What did they want?" She asked as she glared at the four punks behind me.

"You know Calum is my best friend as well so no matter what you're going to have to get use to seeing him." I took a bite out of my burger and almost moaned at how good it is.

"I know it's just how can you two be best friends since you guys were kids like that's weird. You two are so different." She looked at them again and I turn my head around and see Luke flip me off.

"Fuck you " I mouthed to him. He glared at me before Ashton got his attention.

"Michael is single right?" I look at Alyssa and almost choke on my food.

"Why?"

"Well I think he's really funny and well, hot." She giggles. I roll my eyes at her and hear the bell ring. Thank you God.

"Well I gotta go to my last period, I'll see you tomorrow." I rushed to my locker and tried to open my lock.

"Bloody hell." I mumbled as I tried to open my lock for the 5th time.

"Having troubles now darling." I look next to me and I see the blonde eyed boy with a shit load of tattoos.

"Now isn't a good time Luke, I need to get to my math class." I groaned as I finally opened the locker.

"You should really decorate your locker, I mean I can give you some pictures of me naked if you want." He winked at me while nudging my side. I bit my lip shyly and ignore his remark.

"God you're so annoying Hemmings." I whined as he started to walk with me.

"I hope you know we only have 1 minute before the bell rings." He laughed.

"Shit!" I ran fast and left him behind. I couldn't be late again. Mrs. Young will kill me. I have been late for her class 4 times and if I get one more I will get detention.

I open the door to my math class and I'm trying to control my breathing. I do not know how much I ran but I feel like I ran a marathon.

"You made it with ten seconds to spare Ms. Hills." Mrs. You scowls at me. I look down to embarrassed.

"Sorry." I mumbled. I went to my seat which was all the way in the back. I realize something was missing. My fucking binder.

I must have dropped it when I was running. How the hell did I not realize that? I'm dead. She always gives an hour to stay after school if your homework isn't here. She doesn't care if you 'forgot it at home' or actually have it and left it.

"Homework check now." She spoke loudly.

"Fuck." I muttered. I tapped my foot nervously and I didn't know what to tell her. "Oh yeah well I was running and I lost my binder on my way here" oh my shitting cats that sounds stupid.

"Stella," I look up and she's noticing my binder isn't out. "Homework?" I was about to tell her that I lost it but Luke comes in the room holding my binder.

Mrs. Young looks at Luke and her eyebrows furrow.

"What are you doing here?" I'm guessing she knows Luke because of the way she is talking to him.

"Stella dropped her binder when she was running to your class and I know how much of a bitc- I mean strict teacher you are, so I wanted to give her this." He shrugged aimlessly. He walks towards me and of course your typical girls just stare at him like he is some god.

"Here," he hands me the purple binder and I notice some writing on it. "Bye princess." He winks before leaving.

I look at the new writing on my binder and it says "Luke Hemmings is a sex god." "Luke Hemmings makes me giggle." "Luke Hemmings makes me have feels."

Great it's written in sharpie. How am I going to take this shit off?

When I showed Mrs. Young my work she went back up front and started to write some review things on the board.

To: Calum

I hate Luke.

From: Calum

I know Stells, but if it makes you feel better he hates you too.

To: Calum

Gee thanks, you sure know how to make your best friend since first grade, feel better.

From: Calum

I love you Stells but I have to go, I think Luke just burned our damn lab. x

I giggled at that one and people looked at me. I coughed trying to get rid of peoples staring at me.

~

» new fanfic and I actually like this one. I think I know what to do with this one. I'm so excited for everyone to read this! »

Vote and comment?

Harry and Luke IG: craichxmmo

Twitter: HARSHDAIL