Chapter 1- And so it Begins...

Hey Guys!!!

I uploaded this book ages ago but took it off cause I couldn't write anymore... But now it is back!!!

Enjoy!!

<3 Choco

Chapter 1- Vanessa

My gay assistant Bob sat the limp unconscious body in the old blood stained chair.

“What torture are we going to use this time?” Bob asked deviously.

“I was thinking “Lemon Slice”?” I smiled at him with a knowing look.

“I’m going to enjoy this,” Bob said. And he started shackling the man down in the right position. He put the old barber chair down and pushed the chair against the wall. He shackled the man’s hands above his head, and moved his legs to either side of the chair and shackled them as well. I looked Bob over, he was truly looking excited. His body was well built with muscles and everything. His hair was short black and spiky. He had a long jaw line and almost black eyes. He was wearing long black jeans and a loose black tee-shirt. He was quite handsome, any girl would want him, but he preferred guys. Just my luck.  And he was the first guy that I had ever truly liked… But it’s okay that he’s gay… It’s sorta cute…

I met Bob… Well more like kidnapped Bob about a year ago. I had been hired by an old friend to find out something… I had found him at a gay club (I had always wanted to see one of these… But there is the slight issue of me being a girl…) leaving with his boyfriend, he then said goodbye and headed home. I followed him… He fought back at first, but the drug that had been put in his drinks was starting to work. After that it was a simple matter of getting him into the van and taking him to the old shack that I used for my torture at the time. He was as big and buff back then as he is now, so I decided that I would have to use the “Finger Nail” torture to crack him. It was basic, you hammered a long nail into each of the joints in some ones hands. Very painful, with VERY good results. It took a little to chain him in the chair and put all his fingers in the metal holders. I grabbed the anti-drug and forced it down his throat. Soon after his eyes fluttered open and his gaze focused and found me.

I looked at him and told him “I’ve always wanted to torture a gay guy.”  My giggle had filled the whole shed bouncing back at us.

I grabbed the hammer and a couple nails and positioned the first nail over the first joint of his little finger (Though his wasn’t so little…) and brought the hammer down hard. I did the same process to three fingers thinking about the sound of a gay guys scream… “Probably girly” I thought… Then I noticed something… There was no scream… I looked over at his face, he was staring at me. His face was hard and set… He was the first person that didn’t scream no matter what the torture was… I hammered in a couple more nails, but still he did not scream… He just stared at me… I fell in love then and there…

I had told my old friend that I would kill Bob after I had the answers I wanted… It was the first time that I couldn’t kill a person in my life… I took the nails out of his hands and released them from metal holders… I felt the urge to cry then… I looked at him and whispered sorry. His eyes bulged and the closed into suspicion. I grabbed my first aid kit and fixed up his wounds. The joints that I hammered should rejoin in a couple days.

He continued to stare at me during the whole process… I was blushing at the intensity of his stare… Normally I got looks of hatred… But his was of curiosity and suspicion. It only made me like him more and more.

I looked at him when I was done… He stared me directly in the eyes.

“I’m sorry…” I whispered again and a tear fell from one of my eyes. “I’m truly sorry…” I wiped the tear from my face and grabbed the key for the chains.

“I don’t care what you do to me… You have no right to trust me now… But your wounds will take a little to heal… You can stay here till they heal… I’m not that bad of a cook...” The chains slipped off and fell to the ground. He remained seated but looked me over carefully… I didn’t know what to do so I turned around and started to walk away.

“Wait!” he called. His voice was velvet and smooth…  I remember fantasizing about that voice calling my name and saying “I love you”… I stopped in my tracks but didn’t look at him… I heard his steps as he approached me. I got prepared for him to hit me and try to kill me, at that moment it seemed like as good way to die.

“Please… Tell me what you name is…” He said as he placed a big warm hand on my shoulder. I spun around, my straight black hair spraying out and I faced him.

“Vanessa…” I whispered in a choked voice.

“Vanessa…” He repeated and stared into my eyes. I melted… Well fainted more like…

I woke up in my bed with the sounds of pots and pans being used. I was covered in my pink blanket; the familiar sent of wild roses filled my room. I sat up and started to get out of bed. The bed creaked and the noise from the kitchen stopped and sounds of footsteps came closer. Bob walked through my open door and noticed I was awake. I could have died from embarrassment right at that moment; I swear his eyes bore right through me, revealing my every secret. He sat down on the bed and placed his hand on my upper thigh that was hidden under the blanket. I swear my face was bright red. No-one had ever touched me there…

“Good morning sunshine,” he said as he looked down at me. His voice echoed in my mind. I looked into his eyes, my chest tightening and fainted again.

Bob had stayed by my side as an assistant since then. I never understood why and he refused to tell me. He’s still with the same boyfriend now. How I envy him.

I came back to earth and Bob was waving a hand in front of my face.

“Are you okay?” He asked. He looked seriously concerned. “Maybe you should lie down for a little, I can handle him.” He tilted his head towards the idiot in the chair.

“I’m fine. But I’ll leave the rest to you. Enjoy!” I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and winked at him before turning away and heading to the door.  He knew I loved him… I had confessed a little while ago… I had been rejected of course and had wiped it off as a joke. It was in those few moments when he was vulnerable and worried that I loved so much. They normally meant that I could get away with holding his hand or a quick kiss on the cheek but never on the mouth.

I walked into my room and lay on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and put the back of my hand against my forehead. I love him, I thought before I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.