Chapter 11

-no ones prov-

Darcy was currently talking to mr bingely. "Alright one two three now" they both pressed the timer top and Darcy looked at bingely "once sun comes up blast the gates "no matter what" mr bingely hesitates "a-alright". Darcy nods at him and hops on his horse "don't forget!" He rides his horse over the London bridge and goes to the church quickly.

You sat on a bench sadly thinking about Lydia and see mr Darcy riding across the London bridge and you stand up. You make your way to bingely "where is Darcy going?" He looks at you "he's going to the abandoned church" you look at him confused "he said it burned down " mr bingely looks at you "He was trying to protect you y/n"

You shake your head and quickly get on a horse and Elizabeth looks at you as you ride off too "y/n!come back!" She gets on a horse and bingely goes in front of her "no!youll get hurt!" She looks at bingely and looks at the bridge you crossed through "please...be careful"

Darcy makes his way to the bridge and ties his horse to a small gate. He walks inside and thinks for a bit. Then he goes in the kitchen and grabs the chefs and chops they're heads open once he fought them down.

Once he finished doing what he had to do he made his way downstairs and opened Lydia's gate after shooting the chain down. Lydia looks at him "mr.darcy! You came!"he nods and goes to unchain her but he hears footsteps and sees someone in the shadows and he stands up and looks at him "I knew you would come to the rescue" he glared at the shadow "if it's money you want I'll give you some for Lydia" he shakes his head and steps out of the shadows "I have no need for money anymore" Darcy looks at his clock and mr.wickham sees it "is that yours?" Darcy glances up at him "it's my fathers" he walks to Darcy "give it to me"

He shook his head.  And Wickham takes his gun out "I've conquered most of Britain Darcy your too late" he shoots but it bounces through the cell as they take cover. The door slams open and flesh eating unmentionables come out and try to grab Lydia but Darcy grabs her in time and takes her out of the shackles. The horse hears the gun shot and tries to get out and pulls the metal gate off and Darcy runs to it with Lydia "hurry!" He picks her up and takes her out and crawls out after her. He lifts her up and puts her on the horse "hurry run to the bridge! Quickly!"