chapter 1

{No one's prov}

Y/N woke up from the sun rays and rolled over on her back then got off the bed. She groaned and walked to her bathroom and brushed her teeth and hair then walked downstairs. She bumped into Elizabeth which glared at her "watch where you walk" she walked away and Y/N watched her.

You didn't know why she hated you maybe it's cause you were clumsy? Or maybe you accidentally did something wrong? You didn't really care at this point
You walked into the room were all the girls and Mr. Bennet was and you walked and sat next to jane, the nice and beautiful one. You smiled at her and she smiled back and continued to shine her gun. You grabbed your musket and started to clean it as well while Lydia and Mary teased in how Elizabeth cleaned her gun. You kept cleaning your musket until you all heard Mrs.Bennet call for Mr. Bennet as she walked in. "There's a ball! We should go!" Mr. Bennet looked at her "Well.." She pleaded " please it would make me happy! " he looked at her "Well if it makes you happy then I suppose we should all go" "No!" Elizabeth called out "I would rather stay home" everyone looked at her. "Well guess you can stay and clean then go find a man" Lydia stated "I would rather clean then be treated like cattle!" Elizabeth stated. "You'd be hard to train" there was a short pause before Lydia leaned in "moo" Elizabeth gasped and stood up as Lydia and Mary ran out of the room giggling. As the three ran out Catherine laughed and ran after then closely followed by Jane who grabbed your hand and walked out of the room calmly.

-time skip-

The girls got ready and slipped on they're dressed and slid in they're daggers and weapons in different places. You slipped yours on your dress and looked in the mirror. 

You placed your daggers in places like a pocket strapped to your thigh and a dagger inside your boots

Once you were done Jane and Catherine helped with your long C/H (color of hair)

( if you don't have long don't worry it changes later but I'm not saying spoilers!)

Once everyone was done they walked to the carriage and it started going to the ball. As soon as they all arrived Lydia and Mary were first out of the carriage and they both ran off inside while Jane, Elizabeth and you walked in too but less eagerly.

Mrs. Bennet and the girls stood in the ball in a curvy line out looking everyone. You and Jane were talking for a few minutes until Mr. Bingley  walked in "who's that?" Jean asked. Mrs. Bennet looked at Jane "that's Mr. Bingley , he's very rich" Jane rolled her eyes as Y/N giggles causing everyone but Elizabeth to giggle too.