CHAPTER 2

JADE'S POV

TUESDAY SECOND DAY OF SCHOOL

I woke up for the second time again and walked to my bathroom. when I finished showering I put on black shorts, a tank top, white combat boots, and a leather jacket. I decided to straighten my hair and it reached just below my bottom. I put on black lipstick and black eye shadow. I put on a black hat and went to school.

*****

as soon as I walked through the doors to the school, I heard several wolf whistles. I just rolled my eyes and walked to my only seat in the back next to isaac.

" what was that all about yesterday?" said isaac.

" what are you talking about?" I asked

"well, you acted funny when stiles asked about your tattoo, when peter asked about your mom, and when you were leaving. " " I don't know. I just had a lot of pressure on me. " "what kind of pressure?"

before I was able to make up a lie, thankfully, the bell rang. " I will see you later. " I called while running to my next class.

geometry.

just when I was about to reach the door I felt a sharp pain in my back. I yelped while dropping my stuff and running for the door and out towards the woods.

when I reached the woods I took my shirt off and something purple came to view. my wings. they were sparkling with glitter.

I heard a twig crack and turned to come face with peter and his wide eyes. I saw every thing looked purple. when I closed and opened them back, it was it's normal color.

I looked back to see my wings extracting. " don't tell."  I whispered then ran back to the school.

I saw that people were leaving the school and realized school was over. was I really out that long?

I hurried up to get home before I was discovered and was successful. I just ate some left over pizza and got some sleep while strangely dreaming about scott.