CHAPTER 1

JADE'S POV

MONDAY MORNING FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

I got up and ran into the bathroom. Once I finished taking a shower, I put on bergainy (forgot how to spell it ) skinny jeans, a black sports bra with a  see through black blouse (the one Jennifer Blake had on in season 3 part a). I left my hair how it was, naturally curled.

when I finished everything, I flew downstairs. (idiom). I ate some left over macaroni and drank orange juice.

when I finished, I pulled up my black leather boots and walked out with my bag in hand.

******

I pulled up in the school parking lot and got off my bike.

my name is jade violet 'cortège Smith. im a violet swan,well at least I have the power of one. I am very powerful. but the part i hate is when I get mad, I loose control and kill someone. I have black hair and some kind of strange different types of stripped green in my eyes.

I felt somebody watching me so I turned around and saw two golden eyes in the bushes. I shrugged it off and walked to my first class on my first day of school.

when I walked in the teacher turned away from the board and looked at me. " your the new student? " " yes. " "class. this is jade smith" then he introduced me to my seat by some boy named isaac Lahey . I walked in between the rows and sat down.

While I was writing, I started humming to a lullaby my mom used to  sing to me when I was a baby.

"wow, I can tell you know how to sing. " isaac whispered. " no. not really. " I whispered back. "well you can try out fo-" " mr Lahey!I'm sure you can continue your chat with Mrs Smith after detention. " " that's not fair !" " your right it's not because now you have detention. " I rolled my eyes and got up as soon as I heard the bell go off.

*****

I was going to skip lunch so I went to the pool and stripped down until I had my bikini on. ever since I was a little girl I never would swim under water without swimming gear but I've gotten used to it.

I looked into the mirror at my wing tattoo spread across my back. It appeared there when I was 14 out of nowhere.

I dove in the pool and heard someone coming. I came up to the surface to see isaac with two other boys and two other girls. I swam to the concrete next to the pool and put my arms on the edge.

" oh ,guys this is jade. she's new here. and jade this is scott, stiles, allison, and lydia. " " well nice to meet you, and I got to change my clothes." I said while getting out and walked to my towl but just remembered my tattoo. I heard several gasped and hurried up to cover it. I started putting on my clothes and hurried to my next class.

I was walking to my bike when isaac, scott, stiles, allison, lydia, and some other guys stopped me. " when did you get your tattoo? " asked stiles. I couldn't tell them my secret so I'd make up when I got it.

" I got it when I was 14. " I wasn't lying I just was not telling the whole thing. "14. well that's a young age. did your mom let you get it?" said one of the unknown guys. "oh, I'm sorry this is derek and I am peter ."

" I've got to go but I will see you guys later. " I said while riding away.

And as soon as I got home, I took a quick shower and went to bed.