Hidden

So for my first chapter, I am going to review a classic.

Hidden.

Now in the mass of all the snickers bars and colorful pens, Hidden is a beautifully written book. It is the kind of book you will read through out the night and you will not fall asleep until you finish it. It is the kind of book that makes rereading fun and enjoyable.

One thing that makes Hidden so different from the others is it's characters. Yes it is very chliche but, very true. Tess does a fabulous job creating and , dare I say , almost killing characters. The characters are definitely unique and are refreshing from the same monotone and predictable characters. What I like most about them is that they're realistic. They have flaws and quirks. An example is when we saw that Rose is indeed nosy after following Harry several times. We also see this when Violet , who is supposed to be the flawless person in the story, explains to Rose why she went to rehab and cannot act for the time being.

Another thing I love about this story
is the plot. It is very unique and original unlike other stories that always use the same plot line. In this story there are so many twist, turns and surprises that you can't skip to the last chapter unlike other books.

Relationships between characters. All books have them. And Hidden is no exception. One of the main things that determines a bad story from a good one is the relationships the characters have with each other. Hidden demonstrates this perfectly. An example is Harry's and Rose's relationship. At first they hated each other and by the end they were inseparable. Sure they had some ups and downs along the way but I mean, what relationship doesn't?

Overall, I believe Hidden is one of the best written books on Wattpad. It is also one of my favorites. If you have not read it yet, I highly recommend that you do.
***********************************
Hey guys! So this is my first official chapter on Wattpad! I hope you liked it! Sorry if it's short.

-Em