Chapter:4

Camille pov-

I got out the shower and dried off. I put on my victoria secret love spell lotion. I put on my black lace underwear and bra. I walked into me and Fatous room to see her laid across her bed listening to music. Ray must have left. I went ove to her and tapped her. She did a double take while looking at me.

"Girl when did you get a big ass and tits" she yelled sitting up.

I chuckled.

"I always have had it, I just dont show it" i said

"With a ass like that girl, you would need three sweaters,three sweatpants,three jeans, damn near the whole old navy" she said

I chuckled. This girl was crazy.

"Anyways,what should I wear" i asked

She thought and then jumped up. She ran to my drawers and began pulling things out. She finally settled on this cute outfit. (To the side :))

I smiled at her and slipped it on. I admired the outfit from every angle.

"Cute. Hair?" i asked

She jumped up.

Whats up with the no responses?

She motioned me towards her. I sat down and she put my hair in a bow bun.

(Like the girl in the cover)

She put a black and white polka dot bandana on top but tied it.

(Like the girl in the cover)

She lastley pulled my bangs out and gave them some bump.

(Like the girl in the cover lol)

I smiled at the look.

"Thanks hun, your the best" i said giving her a hug.

"And if Jacob treats you bad , I will get Sweety to bite his balls off" she said

Sweety is Fatou's baby pet shark that is like 9 inches long. Not that big right. But that nigga got some big teeth. Why does she have it..... I dont no honestly.

There was a knock on the door so I walked to go get it. I opened it and their stood Jacob .

He had on a Black shirt that said Misfits in white. He had on some black skinny jeans on. And black vans. He had his black shades and his curls looked fresh and smooth.

But again,

Whats with this kid and black!

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I like your shirt,who told you I liked the misfits" he said

I felt dumb inside. Like I tried to hard. I love the misfits. But my parents hate their music so I just wear shirts with their skull on it, not the name.

"Umm, I love the misfits actually" i said giggling

He had a ah-ha moment.

He nodded and it got akward.

"ARE YAW GONE GO,OR SIT THEIR" Fatou yelled

I turned and looked at her. Jacob giggled. I grabbed my black croos over bag and phone.

"Have her back home by midnight or else sweety will eat your ass" Fatou said

"Who the heck is Sweety" jacob asked

I grabbed his hand and began pulling him out the dorm.

"No one important" i said.

I let go once we were out the building. But it felt.... Odd. While holding his hand I felt so happy and energized. But when I let go it went away. I dont no. I no I cant have feelings for this boy. I barley no his last name.