Chapter:1

(Ok I chose Fatou aka @ObeyShortie . If I didnt pick you either I recently picked you for one of my stories already. Or I just didnt like your entry. But 3 of you will be picked later in the story to be wtih Roc or Prod ok. :))

Camille pov-

I hugged my mom and dad as I grabbed my luggage.

"Dont worry mom and dad,I wont change while im gone" i said

"I know honey, now you come visit for Christmas and Thanks giving ok" My mom said

I nodded.

"I love you mom, you to dad'' i said.

My dad and mom dragged me into a group hug.

"Be good baby girl" My dad said.

I let go of them and turned around. My friend Fatou walked out of the starbucks with two hot chocolates. 

I walked over to her and she handed it to me.

"Fatou you know im on a diet" i said

"Well Columbia ,New York is gonna be very cold. So drink up" she said sipping her drink.

I took a sip of mine.

"Flight to New York now boarding" the speaker said.

"Lets go" Fatou said grabbing her luggage.

I grabbed mine and followed her to the plane.

We showed the flight attendant are tickets and walked on to the flight.

We went to our seats and put or computers in the compartments.

I flipped my mini table in front of my seat down. I laid my laptop on it and went to my Microsoft word processor. I went to a file titled Romeo and Juliet Review. I went on the school website a week ago and saw that this would be are first assignment in my Literature and Writing class. Yes I work ahead. So what? Im majoring in law and order but sense I took many of the classes needed in high school, I decided to take these classes to take the place of those ones. Im a very high educated, smart student. Thats the way I like it. Fatou groaned when she saw my laptop.

"What?" i asked typing still.

"Your always working, relax,enjoy the plane ride'' she said closing my laptop.

"Come on Fatou, you no im a work-freak, so why do you still knock me about it" I said

"Because boo, were going to are Freshman year in college at Columbia,New York. Were going to be shopping,partying,meeting hotties. Just loosen up a bit" she said

I sighed and sipped my now warm hot chocolate.

"Fine. But I hope you no im still concentrating on my studies" i said logging off my computer.

Fatou is my crazy bestfriend. She likes to be fun and party. But im just not that person. But trust me, crack me out of my shell, I will let loose and be a complete party person. She is always there when I need her. She is very blunt at times but I still love her.

I put my laptop back in my bag. I grabbed my headphones and plugged it into my phone. I was searching through my phone when Fatou started talking to someone on the phone.