chapter 16

wooyoung san

san was definitely not relaxing.

hyungwon's hands kept finding their way to places san didn't want them, and the other kept coaxing him into drinking a little more.

just another sip. a little more.

his breathing was unsteady, and he couldn't look at hyungwon as the boy kissed his neck sensually and overall really grossly.

san's protests were drowned out by hyungwon's firm shhing, as his finger traced a line down san's chest. "you're fine, baby."

san glanced around for anyone who he might have an excuse to leave for. for anyone who could help him. but the only people within hearing distance over the loud music were too caught up in their own ordeals to pay much attention.

hyungwon must have noticed his desperate glance at them and mistaken it for worry, because he only laughed, pulling san closer to him. "don't mind kihyun and minhyuk. they don't care."

san smiled weakly, hiding his discomfort. the last thing he wanted was for hyungwon to take him somewhere alone, where truly no one could hear his silent pleas.

hyungwon pressed a kiss to san's jaw, and then to his mouth, holding him down with one arm to prevent the boy from struggling.

he wriggled, but to no avail, letting out a panicked "mphh" as the other continued to attack his lips.

"hyungwon- stop-" he tried, flinching as the boy grabbed his ass.

"why? you're fine, baby. relax." hyungwon assured him, squeezing once before pinning him down so that he couldn't escape.

san felt terrified, and trapped. there was nothing he could do. a hazy fog was beginning to layer over his mind, the noises of the party drowning out in a muffled buzz.

he was aware of hands, of unwelcome skin on his own, but he was powerless to stop any of it.

san could make out his own breathing, uncertain and deep, quickening unevenly in an unpleasant manner.

he was also dimly aware of his own voice, mumbling "stop",  to which hyungwon paid no attention.

"don't struggle." the other boy commanded, pressing him down firmly, causing san to give a small cry of pain.

"stop!" he tried helplessly. "you're hurting me!" but hyungwon covered his mouth with a hard hand, laughing an annoyed "shut up."

maybe he would just try to blur out all that was happening around him. lose his feeling as he fell endlessly,  retreated to the back of his mind.

but a firm voice broke his fall, catching him before he hit the ground, bringing him back and sending shivers down his spine at the sheer anger of it. "he told you stop."

wooyoung? his thoughts remained suppressed, the fog not lifting.

the newcomer took a step forward, and suddenly the noise of the party resumed, the bass of the music clearer than before. and he was all too aware of the disgusting feeling of someone trespassing where they shouldn't be.

"funny, because i don't want to." hyungwon grinned, placing a long, wet kiss on san's neck to prove his point.

san recoiled at the feeling, his body unnaturally hot. "stop, please,"

"you heard him." wooyoung growled, eyes dark and a moment away from snapping.

"this is for wonho." hyungwon replied bitterly. "we're sharing. if you can have what's mine, i can have what's yours."