i love the way you lie

' good morning everyone, thank you for coming here as quickly as you all could' said Owen Hunt while raising his voice a little.

' Whats up chief?' said Derek in an sarcastic tone. 'i need you all to perform a surgery out of state' said owen getting a bit more polite.

' so you need all of us?' asked Lexie

' yeah that would be the best my list says: Arizona Robbins, Meredith Grey, Derek Shephard, Mark Sloan, Alexandra Grey, Cristina Yang' answered Owen.

'oh god stop with the full name, its just lexie'

'alright "just lexie" but im serious, are you all in'

they all nodded, then a pager went off, 'shit' said Meredith, while she stood up '911 on my jane doe'

she stood up and quickly walked at the door.

she slightly ran to her patient, but without noticing any people except for getting to her patient ASAP, she walked in to Izzie, ' Hey Mer! heard your gonna save a live out of state, awesome!' ' yea great gotta go' said Meredith quickly.

' She's having a brain bleed' said the nurse on call. Page Dr. Grey and Dr. Shephard, and book an OR tell them we're coming now, QUICK QUICK QUICK. Mer got really attached to Jane Doe over the last couple of days, the sort of conected.

When they came to the OR , Dr.Grey & Shephard were already standing there, scrubbed in ' what the hell hapenned' asked Derek. ' Massive Brain bleed' answered an nurse, 'page Altman and Yang, her heart is beating way to fast'

12 Hours later...

' Notify the family' ' she doesn't have any freaking family nobody claimed her god damn it' ' Meredith calm down its not your fault, the bleed wasnt noticable after hours,

2 days later

' packed all your stuff?' asked Derek, ' yeah almost ' the phone rang twice before Meredith even considered walking to it but she still did, ' Meredith Grey Shephard' ' yea hi mer?' sounded from the other line, ' its Owen the plane leaves in an hournso please be on time' ' yea w' ll be there dont worry, we packed almost all our stuff, well be there in 30 minutes' 'great Meredith thanks!' Dont Worry Owen everything will be alright'

' ill text cristina that were on our way' said meredith ' sure thing'

Text Message || Cristina💕

Meredith: Hey were on our way

Cristina : me to, want to mock Evil Spawn one more time

Meredith: haha funny ill rather kill Izzie tho

Cristina : yea well she is doing all innocent you know

Meredith; yeah annoying she was like ' heard you gonna save lives out of state' i was like out of my way i have 911 page

Cristina: you're so twister mer

Meredith : Ditto

Cristina: im almost there so see ya

Meredith: Bye Cristina