Chapter 11

Avni went to Anaya only to see her drawing in her note book. Avni closed the door behind her and walked inside.

Anaya: mamma please i don't talk now.

Avni already when she is upset or angry she get busy in drawing or something else to which she could occupied herself. She has habit of not sharing her problems to anyone, just like her mamma. She just coped of Avni. She is smart like Neil, she is childish and naughty girl like Neil. She is innocent girl like Avni. She is combination of both. She Has all the quality which Neil and avni has. Avni has always have taught how to be strong. Anaya can be strong girl but when it's comes to her loves one then she doesn't know herself what she will do.

Avni sat beside her and creased her hair.

Avni : baby!

Anaya didn't respond. Avni knew she is angry with her.

Avni : will you listen to your mamma.

That was it for Her. She turned herself and clutch avni's tummy and cried while holding Avni tightly. Avni rubbed her back to calm her down but her tears wasn't stopping. Avni broke the hug and settle herself on the bed with Anaya in her lap.

Avni was still stroked her hair and kissed her forehead.

Avni : baby I know you Won't share but I am sorry for shouting at you. You know mamma always say for your betterment. Talk to me baby.

Anaya for second stopped and looks at Avni.

Anaya: mamma why can't papa live with us?

Avni wasn't shock to this question from her. Herself don't know why because of her past her daughter is suffering but what can she do.

Avni kept herself quiet. Seeing her being quiet Anaya understood she will get same answer or will not get one. But she Didn't knew what's was her mistake of not having father. Didn't she deserved to have family like other kids. She would Always crave love of father and others family member.

Anaya: it's okay mamma. we don't deserve to have our family. I am not Upset but what's was our mistake.

Avni couldn't take all this anyone. She carefully made Anaya lay on bed and went out from the room.
While Anaya Kept looking at the door.

Anaya( mind) you won't tell me who is my father but I already know who is my father. You can't hide from me. Today I saw him for the first time. I don't know why I couldn't tell him that I am his daughter. I had to talk to him like stranger. I called buddy but only my hearts know how much I wanted to call him papa. I felt so happy when he called him princess but I said no to him because I want him to call me princess when you and papa will be together. I am sorry mamma I went to that room which you never allowed us in but I couldn't hold myself from going there.

Flashback in Anaya povs:

It's was one of the day when mamma went office. And maira Anutie went to get vegetables. I was playing inside when I dropped my favourite drawing. I was catching the paper but the wind was directly coming and paper flew towards the door.

Trust me I was scared to In that room because mamma strictly told us not enter. But what I could I do, I had get that drawing back because I especially drew it for me. You know why because it's was picture of my perfect family. Me, Mamma and papa which I Always want.

While I was busy thinking all this. The paper went inside the room through the under door. Which any thin paper or things could pass.

When paper went inside I got more nervous. I looked around to see if anyone was coming or not. I went to mamma room and then took key from her cupboard. I quickly ran back to room. I opened the door but my eye only could see dark. With a lots of difficulty My hand reached to the switch. I put the switch back on but what I saw next was shocking me. Because I saw mamma with someone.

I walked more inside the room only to see only mamma with one man in every picture. Then I notice wedding picture. I knew it's was wedding picture because I have watched few times Bollywood movies from there I got to knew.

I was shocked to see my papa face for the first time but one thing I don't understand why mamma hid papa and her picture from me. Why didn't she tell me. I am curse or what.

Then i saw my drawing. At the same time I heard mamma voice. I quickly took my drawing left the room after locking the door.

I ran back to mamma room and kept the key where I got it back then again I heard mamma voice. This time I turned around to see mamma coming inside the room.

While she was coming she asked me question.
I instantly lied.

Avni : what are doing here baby?

Anaya: mamma I couldn't find my colours so I thought to check it if I left it here.

I saw mamma nodding. I left from there. When I went in my room. I covered myself in duvet and cried.

Flashback ends.

Anaya( mind) you know mamma he gave me his phone so I thought I could see picture of yours and him but unfortunately I couldn't find any pictures. Mamma why me? I want my papa with me. When I opened photo gallery but he is smart because he kept password. Why can't I get happiness living you both. Papa I really miss you. Please forgive mamma and stay with us. I don't know what the reason that you both live together but for me please come back.

She Kept crying while under the duvet and slept while crying.

I would like to say thank you to prechhya . Because of you I got This idea. Thank you about the pictures. And also thank prechhya and DeekshaKumar21 for my correction. I will reedit soon.