Chapter 3

After few hours Neil again got called by commissioner. Neil picks it up and with other hand he starts making coffee for himself.

Neil : hello, sir!

Com: Neil I got the information, I will forward to you . And yeah after a week you leave for London and make sure no know should no know about This case not even your family.

Heading family a tear slipped down but he immediately wiped it off.

Neil : no will know about me. And I am sure my family doesn't even care if I am alive or dead.

Com : Neil I can understand but don't forget you still have your mom and Bebe in your life who loves you and cares you.

Neil : sir they can't forget me but for praksh Khanna they are forced to stay away for me. But anyway my life doesn't connect with them as they think I am dead for them especially mr praksh Khanna. Sorry sir but I will talk to you later.

Commissioner didn't say any word further as he knows Neil and Khanna family problem. Neil switched the gas and went straight to his room and ran to washroom. He turned the shower and stood there.

Neil ( mind) I hate you mr Praksh Khanna more than I loved you!
Because of you I lost my mom and Bebe. I know I did mistake to hurt your daughter but what was my fault if in last everything when vidyut played his nasty game with my life. Mr Khanna it's not only who is suffering but what about me. I need you the most but you broke me more down then when I lost my wife.

He cried in cold shower. He didn't care what if he get ill or what but the pain is not leaving him alone at all.

After one hour Neil came out with towel around him and stood next mirror and looked himself.
Neil smiled faintly. And said to himself.

Neil : this is me, Mr Neil Khanna who only dwarves pain but has no one to love him. What great life I have!

He again smiled and dressed himself and was thinking weird things about himself.

In London.
Anaya and Avni was sitting in living room with Anaya chocolate cake while Avni was having her coffee. Anaya was munching her cake and watching cartoon.

Anaya: mamma, do you know today we all did wrote poem on our fathers.

As Anaya said,Avni looks at him.

Avni : what did you do then?

Anaya :mamma you know na! Off course I wrote it for Papa! I know he is with us but I will always love him.

Avni had tears hearing her own daughter seeing love she has for her father. Avni smiled in her tears and pecked her cheeks.

Avni : mamma is proud of you baby.

Anaya smiled.

Avni : will you not tell me your poem!

Anaya : mamma on Sunday it's Father's Day so we all be reading our poems to our own papa but I will left one out but no worries I know papa is beside me like you say, right!

Avni : papa is always with my baby.

Avni (mind ) I sorry baby! I can't fulfil your wish to see your papa. I don't even I know if he knows us or has moved on. He should move on because he will hate me when he will found about my lie.

Avni came back when she felt ticklish. As Avni was lost Anaya thought to have fun with her mamma today.avni starts lugging and seeing mother and daughter someone was very happy to see them like this but was missing one Person only. She was Maria. Maria loves seeing them but her wished to see avni's and Anaya father to come and join the family but she doesn't why god has planned for them.

Guys this Sunday it's mother day but I have changed to Father's Day. So here is update. Sorry if it's short but mostly I do write short update. As in previous update in another story I have update after 2 weeks because I was not well since few day and I had assignment to finish its.

And there is good news.

After two weeks I have easter holiday for 2 weeks, so i will be able to update soon.