Chapter 34❤

(Graham's P.O.V)

Today was the day where Verity was finally being discharged. I was so happy. Waking up with my lovely girlfriend, she kissed me. 'Morning. Tobias should be up soon.' I placed my hand on her bump. Smiling.. 'I cannot wait.' She always looked beautiful, but carrying our child made her even more gorgeous. After making the bed and opening the curtains, I took her hand. 'I'll go and make some breakfast.' I could not wait to be a dad. Seeing Tobias asleep, I stroked his hair. 'Morning Granddad.' He seemed so happy. 'Morning buddy. Mummy is coming home today. Shall we go, get ready and then have some breakfast?' He seemed eager. He picked his outfit, I then ran the bath.. seeing him becoming excited to see Verity. 'Breakfast is ready.' Hearing that, I got Tobias ready. Going downstairs, he sniffed. 'Yummy Granddad.' I felt my girlfriend's stomach.. 'Wow.. our baby's active today.' It felt great. 'I need to go to the loo, then I need to shower.' Tobias ran into the kitchen. 'Cereal or truck crumpets buddy?' I saw Megan glance at me. 'I love you.' I blew her a kiss. 'Can I have cereal please?' I smiled, seeing a text from my daughter.

So excited to come home. Waiting patiently! How long has Megan got left?xxx

Giving Tobias his breakfast, he sat quietly eating.. I texted my daughter back..

5 weeks sweetheart. xxxx Tobias giggled to himself .. 'I'm getting ready now Graham.' I cleaned up, helping Tobias put his shoes on. 'Well...' I turned. Feeling my cheeks flush, Tobias put his backpack on his back. 'Do you like my outfit?' I said yes. We all made our way to the hospital. Taking Tobias, we went to the ward. Verity was packing up her stuff. 'MUMMY!!!' She held him so tightly. 'Aw Megan. You look so beautiful.' She kissed my cheek. 'You look much more healthier. How are you feeling?' I smiled.. 'Much better.' We all then went home. Tobias played around as V caught up with Meagan. 'I love him. Like, the time that he spent with me in the hospital was just so special.' Megan said that I seemed really happy. 'Brunch is dished up!' We all went to go and sit down when the door went. 'I'll get it. You 3 sit down.' I opened it. It was Matty and Anna. 'We've missed you!' I got all emotional.. they came in, hugging me. 'I've really missed you guys as well.' I asked Anna if she was making a go of things with Billy. 'Yes I am.' Anna could see that Matty really wanted a moment alone with me. She went into the kitchen.. leaving me and him. Alone.

'I love you babe. You're everything to me. I want to work on this. Us.' I squeezed his hand. 'I love you too.' Holding him tight made me so safe. I just had to see what was next in store for us..

Author's note: That's it for now people!!! I wanted to say a very special thankyou to @WriterFromEngland! She is amazing beyond belief and her support really, really helps me. There will be a sequel in the near future. Thankyou for all the continued support and love. I appreciate every single word, vote and comment. Just thankyou.

Lauren xxxx