What are Rejuvers?

rejuve: any person who was rejuvenated, and still physically a child

Penitatas: a convicted criminal who was rejuvenated for punishment to serve a sentence as a child under strict discipline. Also colloquially called a (bad) "penny". Marked with a silver 'P' on the back of each hand.

Juvenala Penitatas: a Penitatas who was convicted for a juvenile crime. Marked with a silver 'J' on the back of each hand.

Completas: a former Penitatas who has completed their sentence. Marked with a silver 'C' on the back of each hand.

Innocentatas: a person who was convicted of a crime then later found innocent. Marked with a silver 'I' on the back of each hand.

Voluntaras (sometimes spelled Volintaras): a person who was voluntarily rejuvenated. Marked with a silver 'V' on the back of each hand.

Medicalos: a person who was rejuvenated for medical reasons (accidental injuries or diseases) other than old age . Marked with a silver 'M' on the back of each hand.

Psycholos: a person who was rejuved by order of their psychotherapist. This category is reserved for extreme cases - most cases are considered Voluntaras instead since the treatment is purely elective. Marked with a silver greek letter 'Ψ'(Psi) on the back off each hand.

Kindern: a "real" child, i.e. not a rejuve. Marked with a silver 'K' on the back of each hand.

Prisoners of War: in accordance with the Treaty of Aldebaran, prisoners of war are rejuved back to an age where they are not any help to the war effort (for humans is is 4-5), and returned to their own side. Marked with a silver 'W' on the back of each hand.